Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos (49065 Views)

Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair / Stray Bullet From Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Penetrates Home / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by joseph1832ng: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:
Why are Nigerian youths averse to reading? The post is quite short yet they still can't read.

Yet you wonder why other western countries are ahead of us.
I learnt something new today 'digital penetration'. At least now I'll stop using 'fingering'.

I'm on the path to being a refined, freshly groomed and bloomed gentleman. grin
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2017
freeze001:
If you'd taken time to read the entire op, you'd have had no need to ask this question.

I did! What did I miss?
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

There's a shamecurls or something similar here

Glad to spot one of my fans! cool Appreciate the publicity
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by SmartchoicesNG: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Glad to spot one of my fans! cool Appreciate the publicity
Are you the digital penetrating Alfa?
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by surgebitcoin(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
Virginkpekus:
According to the Oxford dictionary, digital penetration refers to the forceful insertion of a digitally powered device into a virginkpekus grin
not true means with use of finger or fingers only
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
i wonder when i hear digital penetration, thats a new one
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Chai! Digital penetration. Which one come be analogue penetration?
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by bigpastor(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
April 11 is too far naa.
That's why I a mob action (extra-judicial judgement) is somehow good. Istant SIN, Instant judgement"
The former president said that "Give an issue in Naija just 2week, the matter will die down"
Compare the judiciary's place in Saraki's matter!!!!!!!!!
Still traveling to UK again & again with my tax-payers monney!!

PLS Castrate the Cleric fast!!! to learn his lesson!!!!
Parents watch over your teenage daughters oooooo[i][/i]
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by naptu2: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:
Why are Nigerian youths averse to reading? The post is quite short yet they still can't read.

Yet you wonder why other western countries are ahead of us.

I'm shocked that people don't know that digit = fingers and toes.
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
adesammy1:
Please can someone summarize?
laziness
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by seangy4konji: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Based on logistics.
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by kagel: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
I SMEAL RUTUAL IN THAT ACT .
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
naptu2:

I'm shocked that people don't know that digit = fingers and toes.
Immediately I saw it I knew what it meant. Even if they do not know, what stops them from reading the article to find out?? angry angry

If you want to hide something from Nigerian youths, hide it in a book, or as the case may be, an article. angry
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by delishpot: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Coolgent:
Ok bt wait can we knw her ages? If she is 15yrs above nothinh concern me o
If that was your daughter, would you say such stupid thing? You only care for her age? What of her mental status? You are a perfect example of the theory......age is not as important as ones mental capabilities. Your old age did not betray the fact that your brain doesn't think too far . Why then do you believe that her age should also allow her to be sexually abused or not?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by frisky2good(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
He fingered the girl after shaving her pubic hair.

adesammy1:
Please can someone summarize?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

If that was your daughter, would you say such stupid thing? You only care for her age? What of her mental status? You are a perfect example of the theory......age is not as important as ones mental capabilities. Your old age did not betray the fact that your brain doesn't think too far
This is brutal...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I learnt something new today 'digital penetration'. At least now I'll stop using 'fingering'.

I'm on the path to being a refined, freshly groomed and bloomed gentleman. grin
Lol. Yeyenatu
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by SmartchoicesNG: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

This is brutal...
She was just explaining some points...

Miss your modding activities
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by delishpot: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

This is brutal...

Some peoples comment can make deeper life Go turn terrorist if he doesn't have self control. Very annoying comments on very sensitive issues.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

She was just explaining some points...

Miss your modding activities
Lol.

I don't miss modding, dear. It is a thankless job

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
delishpot:

Some peoples comment can make deeper life Going turn terrorist if he doesn't have self control. Very annoying comments on very sensitive issues.
This is the internet, where people type before they think.
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Masterclass32: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Hope the fvcker isn't planning on charming the girl into marrying him, seeing as he went away with her pubic hair after 'digitalizing' the arena. The case of Ese comes to mind.

#Foolish fvcker. angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by SmartchoicesNG: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol.

I don't miss modding, dear. It is a thankless job

We all know.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by officialJP(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
am not surprised na dem dem full of evil

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Bahddo(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
ShitHead:
Which one is digital penetration again Nigeria?! He fucck am through Skype ni? Next we go hear again nah pumping machine penetration.
come bros, why are you celebrating your ignorance? There's nothing the Nigerian youth ever knows, except to insult other tribes on social media.
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Mykelpato(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Muslim cleric, Akeem Ibrahim, shaved the pubic hair of a teenager, applied concoction on her, and digitally penetrated her vagina.
grin NCAN... Name not clear... Akeem Ibrahim.. Afonja or Fulani??

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
All the Peadophiles cum Imam ... undecided
I'm still going to report one operating a mosque close to our house; the rate at which little girls
on hijab visits him is suspicious shocked
He must be investigated.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by macphilip: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2017
seems the Cleric was tired of analogue

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Emassive(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Oh I see my brothers.... Like the one wey I see for Orita police state IB, Oyo 2weeks ago. Na small girll e dey pay to bleep everyday.
Re: Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos by Temysteve(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Epositive:
muslim clerics and their lust for teenagers is quite alarming
#positivevibes
dey shld just castrate this unfortunate mad man dat call himself a cleric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death By Angolans For Progressing More Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.