Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter (3259 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
my Ghanaian friend said her face changed when I said it

l thought being called "aje" is a compliment
l thought Nigerians love living the western standard of doing things
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Onila, even if you can't afford brain, PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD, borrow one

2 Likes

Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Onila, even if you can't afford brain, PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD, borrow one

sharrap
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

sharrap
Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Vernon26(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

where is mamagee? undecided
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by DaddySLY(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
oh well... undecided
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by youngdanee(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
DaddySLY:
oh well... undecided
slyisaacshockedshocked
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

your "thoughts" were wrong honey
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
your "thoughts" were wrong honey

you don't like being called aje
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

you don't like being called aje
aje means witch in the Yoruba tongue... Who likes being called that?

I'm Ibo tho

1 Like

Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
aje means witch in the Yoruba tongue... Who likes being called that?

I'm Ibo tho

why are you so nice and gentle smiley
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

why are you so nice and gentle smiley
lol..i'm flattered, but ibos are naturally gentle and nice dear...
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by DaddySLY(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
youngdanee:
slyisaacshockedshocked
in the flesh shocked
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by youngdanee(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
DaddySLY:

in the flesh shocked
where you run go?shocked
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I dey feel your anger grin
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by McBrooklyn(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Most delta Ibo girls I've met always think They're kpako cheesy
But they're not.
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
Most delta Ibo girls I've met always think They're kpako cheesy
But they're not.

what's kpako
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

what's kpako
The opposite of Aje
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oyind17:
I dey feel your anger grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
jworos:
The opposite of Aje

they want to be jaguda instead
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cheesy cheesy
Very annoying girl
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Oyind17:
Very annoying girl
she never gets tired
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by jworos(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

they want to be jaguda instead
Lol,Not Jaguda per say, they want to be seen as sharp guys just like the kpako's
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
olofofo grin
Borrow her your own nah tongue
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by onila(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
olofofo grin

are you delta igbo?
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
olofofo grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

are you delta igbo?
oyo hausa ni
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
kiss kiss kiss
i will call pretty for you oo cheesy
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

are you delta igbo?
I'm proudly Yoruba sweetheart kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
i will call pretty for you oo cheesy
shut up and chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: This Delta Igbo Girl Got Angry Because I Called Her Ajebutter by Anthony0094(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
This thread need derailing

Abeg who get Nokia charger BIG PIN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: Watch Video Of Davido Romancing They Had Sex Also / Why Do Ladies Find It Hard To Let Go Of Past Hurt. / What A Disgrace! South African Socialite Zodwa Wabantu P@ntless At Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.