Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online (36599 Views)

BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Itulah(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
A lady Twitter handle @AmiNkereEka (aka Kemen`s wife) came out of the blue two weeks ago claiming to be Kemen`s of #BBNaija wife; today, a photo of Kemen and his girlfriend loving up is trending. Who do we believe as it stands?

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
All these yeye Girls. Eka should be ashamed of herself, after dumping Kamen for like 1 year now, she comes online to spew thrash because the spotlight is on him. Gold digger

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Agadsman(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2017
this guy have a good taste for women. little wonder he was hitting on tboss.... he is quite handsome tho. the big brother house did no justice to his looks. #nohomo

36 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by LAFO: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Heheheh

big brother just open housemate's yansh for the whole world

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing

...The drama, people suing me

I'm on TV talking like it's just you and me

I'm just saying how I feel man

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
??
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by JuanJO(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
people, especially GIRLS will always run for success... he is still contesting ooo, what if he wins tomoro Even his under staircase lover (teenage girlfriend) will even surface

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Eghosa19: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
What?
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by ayusco85(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
It's official, Nairaland is now a blog grin

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Tokziby: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
That lips thick o. kai. Lmfao.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by ddippset(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
I wish I could GH for fuccks on MMM so I can give one or two on this thread.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by scobaba: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
omo....

e be like say this big brother like to select people wey get plenty controversy around them.

Like during interview them go ask you whats the krasiest tyn u v done, you come say sleeping with three friends ..dem go say good you have been selected.

Then 3 weeks later....twitter don full with the three girls coming up to say 'they r carrying your baby. weda na big brother dey push dem go talk sef.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by magicminister: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN YOU'RE THE MAN, YOU WILL NEVER STRUGGLE FOR GIRLS!!!!

KIDS, YOU BETTER WORK HARD AND SMART AND DON'T EVER FORGET THE WOMAN OR WOMEN THAT LOVED YOU FOR YOU WHEN YOU NO GET KOBO....EVEN IF YOU DON'T END UP SETTLING WITH THEM, ALWAYS SHOW THEM LOVE AND SEND THEM MONEY.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by HQuadreal: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Warridis ?

Who no like better thing ?

Kemen mr muscle.
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
And how does that make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup?

Ogbono soup will "NEVER" be in the league and cadre of where Okro soup stands.

#TeamOkroSoup

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by mrphysics(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
It's official, Nairaland is now a blog grin
Blog and forum are not the same? I agree though

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Young03(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
I dont know them
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
The picture of the girlfriend even plenty pass him wife grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Another M-OLOSHO on rampage!
What a woman can do, a man can OVER-DO ke!

See his THICK TOTO-SUCKING lips. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Mannylex(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
The dude is not as ugly as people tag him, even though I know the pictures are filtered. The ladies he rolls with are pretty too.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by ayusco85(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Blog and forum are not the same? I agree though

Nairaland of old used to be an information Destination. Now they are just a blog after likes and number of views and clicks.

RIP Nairaland of old... sad cry
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
LuvU2 , would you like to be a BBN contestant?
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by scobaba: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:

Nairaland of old used to be an information Destination. Now they are just a blog after likes and number of views and clicks.

RIP Nairaland of old... sad cry

all of us at Nairaland of new...wish you same. grin
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by MissNairaland1: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Dont worry he will soon be home with her undecided
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
We dey watch
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Mayflowa(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Agadsman:
this guy have a good taste for women. little wonder he was hitting on tboss.... he is quite handsome tho. the big brother house did no justice to his looks. #nohomo

Are you for real? Are you seriously comparing pix with actual video shot? What you see is what ya get

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Kaxmytex(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2017
My golddigging sisters from anoda mother
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by dubemnaija: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
And how does that make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup?

Ogbono soup will "NEVER" be in the league and cadre of where Okro soup stands.

#TeamOkroSoup

kai! some people sef grin grin grin

#TeamOkroWithTomatoSoup

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by sod09(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by enoqueen: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Omase ooo

This ugly lipping kemen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend" / Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle / Pere Evicted From The Big Brother Main House (Fake)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.