Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

When She Wants To Visit Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Wants To Visit Other Guys (1412 Views)

She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by charlesikhalea(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
So am curious to see if am handling things wrong, so am seeking opinions.

Is it proper for a girl in a serious relationship to visit male friends in their house?? Cos it's about to ruin a relationship, I personally think it's not cool, but I don't want to call a wrong shot. So guys how do you respond when a girl you love tells you she wants to go visit a male friend?? Ladies, is it proper?? Can you honestly say there's nothing going on and it's right!?
Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by ikbnice(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I don't subscribe to that bullshit...

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by hancock7(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
And

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
it is bad nau

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by ElizaVeta(f): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Jealousy , Jeloma ..
That's it.

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Very, very wrong. I guess you should talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by charlesikhalea(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for your response, at least now I know am not alone, was thinking I was overreacting, sometimes we get carried away by this love thing.
Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by charlesikhalea(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:
Very, very wrong. I guess you should talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about it.

My brother she's arguing and claiming to be right.
Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2017
charlesikhalea:

Being in a relationship means the other person considers you to be his or her best friend.

On the other hand, does she visit her male friends with her younger one or a trusted female friend?

It takes greater self control for Mr. Flesh not to react when two people of the opposite sex are at a secluded area.

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by beycity(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
I don't know if it's right or wrong oh but I can't take it or allow it.

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by charlesikhalea(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

Being in a relationship means the other person considers you to be his or her best friend.

On the other hand, does she visit her male friends with her younger one or a trusted female friend?

It takes greater self control for Mr. Flesh not to react when two people of the opposite sex are at a secluded area.

Well she goes alone. I think I know what to do tho. I just thought I could get serious with a lady, make her my best friend and all that stuff, but I was wrong, again.
Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
She doesn't love you.
She got no respect for you

Dump her and move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by 0ubenji(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
charlesikhalea:

atimes women don't get to understand these tinz until u serve dem a small dosage of their medicine.
U sef no talk anything..act cool.
Deliberately, any day she plans to come over, apologise nd inform her u're going to see a female friend and will be back soon. Don't come back on time. Infact u don't even av to actually go anywhere.
E go pain am small..but she fit khak up.. When u do am 2-3times, so Tey una go begin see less frequently. One of 2tinz must apun dat will help ur relationship move forward.

1. She'll be so bitter bou it nd complain. Then and there you'll explain to her dats exactly how u feel with her frequent visit to guys. Definitely she has understood d pain already. She'll never do it again except she doesn't love u.
P.S: this means she cares

2. She'll not even bother, hence she might complain alil or not at all. So anyday u tel her u won't be around, she jux makes a U-TURN to those guys places. Now u're sure they're more than just friends. It's either u move on quietly or stupidly start Begging for her attention. It's ur choice.

To make a promising relationship move forward there are some certain bold steps that needs be taken in order to check and balance some excesses. These steps cnt be taken in fear or u become an emotional slave coz u're afraid to lose d one who doesn't seem afraid to lose u.

3 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by popefuse(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
I dont own her life she dont own my life. She isnt my wife yet so,little i can control her. Op the question is vice versa.can u allow a girl to visit u. If yes, then she is allow to do so shikena

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by popefuse(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Given ur boi/girl friend 76% of ur love while single is deadly. No rest of mind,unneccessary thought wil brake ur beloved heart.

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by damanjohn: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Its totally unacceptable for a female friend to visit a man friend. Its OK for the man friend to do that but the other ways round! Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Wants To Visit Other Guys by Bunker1(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2017
The purpose of the visit matters, but if is just for no reason then she needs a brain transplant.
tell her you don't buy that... girls are like cars, do the driving or....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Please Welcome Me / I Am In Love With a Romancelander! Help me Lord / Who Is A Cheap Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.