Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking (842 Views)

White Man Walking On The Street Punch Two Women(pics & Comments) / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / This Lady's Yoga Pose Got People Talking (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by chie8: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
According to TV network NTD Television,the man pictured above saw a homeless man walking without shoes and gave him his new shoes he just bought.Below is what NTD shared....

'He saw this homeless man walking without shoes so he stop and gave him his brand shoes that he just bought off his feet and gave it to him. Say something about this photo please'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/man-saw-homeless-man-walking-without.html

Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by chie8: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017

Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by nerodenero: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Jonathan said he had no shoes and made it to Aso Rock. You too can make it.

God will surely bless the giver only if he was not responsible for how the picture made it to the internet.
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by dorry62(f): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
hmm
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by beycity(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
So he has to get a photographer in place before he could give the shoes That's the only part I don't like. Kudos to him.
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by Epositive(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
"love your neighbour as thyself"

#positivevibes
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by femolacqua(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
So good
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
The Bible said if u do good secretly God will reward u openly... I don't buy the idea of taking shots though...... well on a second thought I think he's trying to send a message to the public to extend their generosity to the less privileged.
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by Epositive(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
beycity:
So he has to get a photographer in place before he could give the shoes That's the only part I don't like. Kudos to him.

that's the part i cherish, you know why? lemme tell you, he just showed nigerians(world) that you dont have to empty your pocket in order to render assistance. with the little you have, many people can be blessed

morever, if he didn't snap it, how would you get to know? lol

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by prevail23(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Must u show d world dat u helped someone??

NAWA FOR SOME PEOPLE OOH!!!!!
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by iluvdonjazzy: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2017
This is what i say pastors should be doing, the pastor that is giving that i want others to emulate is PROPHET TB JOSHUA.
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by ichommy(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Nice Gesture....
Re: See What A Man Did 2 Homeless Man Walking Barefooted That Has Got People Talking by slawomir: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mr Goody Goody / Ojoto Goes Agog With Ufiejioku Festival / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.