Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari (50794 Views)

Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Lagusta(m): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

What difference does it make? Can the dead tell the difference

Well the living can..... grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Vision4God: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Quick recovery Mr President
BTW osinbanjo well-done and more grace

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

One of those rare occasions when Omenka makes sense... grin
Na una sabi. cheesy

Una una like, make una no dey mind una business. grin
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
PMB is just not competent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Viergeachar: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:
This was caused by a peoples reckless hunger for power .. This man was never healthy and those who packaged him and sold him to Nigerians knew this all along but played a fast one on his desperation for ultimate power... Now that he has been effectively used as a launching pad to have "their" own at the saddle. i hope the north will not be coming back with all that noise of "finishing their term" again.

Well, Yorubas were out of mainstream politics/political office for 4 years (2011-2015) and we took it patiently.

If this is God's way of compensating us for that temporary setback what can anyone do about it

The north must be ready to jointly share power/Nigeria with Yorubas or forget about one Nigeria.

Yorubas remain the only impediment to outright northern domination of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Sanchez01: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
osibanjo is far more better, equip and prudent than your ineffectual buffoon.
The problem with most of you is that you have horrible reading culture. Kindly go back and read my previous post you quoted, read your post and see if it makes any sense.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

What difference does it make? Can the dead tell the difference

are you not the judge?
As if is a crime to die.
And in the real sense, is the dead not better than you? And is dead buhari not far better than your generation?

1 Like

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by owobokiri(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

Well, Yorubas were out of mainstream politics/political office for 4 years (2011-2015) and we took it patiently.

If this is God's way of compensating us for that temporary setback what can anyone do about it

The north must be ready to jointly share power/Nigeria with Yorubas or forget about one Nigeria.

God compensating you for what? Power rotation was agreed and based on that terms you were allowed an easy 8th year term... Barely 4 years after that, you start scheming maniacally for power and when you get that by crook, you introduce that over abused line "power comes from god"? I have nothing against Osibandes presidency. It will be fun to sit back and watch you guys eat each other up... Impediment ko.., excrimenti ni?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Viergeachar: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

God compensating you for what? Power rotation was agreed and based on that terms you were allowed an easy 8th year term... Barely 4 years after that, you start scheming maniacally for power and when you get that by crook, you introduce that over abused line "power comes from god"? I have nothing against Osibandes presidency. It will be fun to sit back and watch you guys eat each other up... Impediment ko.., excrimenti ni?

Didnt we back GEJ against power rotation?

Power rotation will only work or come to play if and only if the person on the saddle has exhausted his constitutional right to run for office. That's it.

Any sane person should that. If we reversed the scenarios between the north and south, the north will also do the same and hinge it on constitutional provision.

Mind you, northern leaders are already anticipating an Osinbajo presidency. Only southerners like you are expecting the worst - brewing storms in your imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ufuosman(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
baba that is wot you need, rest. forget Nigeria and focus on ur health, plus you minus you Nigeria will sail. Baba Abeg rest well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by imam07: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.
But you will not say this rubbish if your papa in the village is appointed.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Agimor(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
No problem. You can extend it to 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by deanoffaculty: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:
EVEN IF Osinbajo TAKES OVER, HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER THE COUNTRY. I ONLY SEE HIM AS AN EMPTY BODY OCCUPYING AN OFFICE.

Take am easy na........
If you are reffering to VP Osinbajo as 'an empty body occupying an office', what can we call PMB? Who is more emptier??

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Viergeachar:

....You guys talk too damn much,why dont you watch events as it unfolds??...Why wont you just shush and watch?...Is buhari formally out of the way and Osibanjo firmly in charge??....na wa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Take as much leave as you want my able Presido, they wanted you in power despite the fact that you didnt look well, never got proper education and never had a blueprint. Even if you are back, what will you do ? The man is out of ideas, confusion has set in and it is affecting his mental state at old age.

This man cant grey further, he is already greyed out, so its the brain transmitters that are over-heating. The left brain of Buhari hasnt been serviced for decades, his actions come from the impulsive actions of his right brain, the seat of the sub-conscious mind. So, he acts on intuition and hunches which are accurate mostly, but when it comes to a National affair, it is the left brain that you use to rationalize ideas from the right brain. Ideas from such mind can not be taken without evaluating.

But Buhari is a strong man, he forces bad ideas on a country of over 180 million people. Today your currency is worth less than the piece of paper it is printed on. #Truth.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by doctokwus: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01:
This man should just resign already and allow someone who is fit and able do the job, biko.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
He wont because d cabal that caged him wud play all d tricks it takes to continue giving d facade that he is still fit to rule,because once pmb resigns,they lose all influence and power.
They are ready to keep him in London till 2019 to deceive all of us and prevent Osinbajo from sacking them.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Viergeachar: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

....You guys talk too damn much,why dont you watch events as it unfolds??...Why wont you just shush and watch?...Is buhari formally out of the way and Osibanjo firmly in charge??....na wa.

I merely responded to a comment/post.

By the way,who made the original press release? A Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Sanchez01: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
doctokwus:

He wont because d cabal that caged him wud play all d tricks it takes to continue giving d facade that he is still fit to rule,because once pmb resigns,they lose all influence and power.
They are ready to keep him in London till 2019 to deceive all of us and prevent Osinbajo from sacking them.
Quite frankly, you're right. The same happened with UMYA. I could remember the then First Lady, Turai who garnered so much power almost immediately, and joined forces with the cabals to deceive Nigerians who were genuinely concerned about the President's health.

We have all cooked up stories on the President's state of being. The wife raised alarms sometimes ago. We would all sit back and watch to see how long this hide and seek would last.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
chally07:

That is so not true! Stop being biased.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by officialJP(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
rest as you like okay ur vice is doing great grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by freeze001(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Deaf or blind?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Lilimax(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Goes to show he'll be ruling by proxy ...
Abeg he should relinquish power and take adequate care of his health

5 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why is PMB holding on to power by all means possible? The old man should call it a day abeg, go and face his family, and let the country move forward. Afterall, what exactly has he done for the country?

When he was flying from country to country non-stop instead of delegating, he didn't realize all the jet lag will ultimately impact his health?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by ibadanfinest(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Baba abeg just resign

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Nbote(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
@Sarrki, U see ur life U have been scammed oo.. Shebi dey told u he was coming back on Sunday lol

5 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by sogisrael77: 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
My heart is bleeding because i don't know what to say or believe again. when i listen to people's comments about the state of our country and the health of the number one citizen of this country, i am being tempted to say that the nation is under a terrible spell. what pains me most is that many young minds in the country do not know that time is running out, before you know it you will start seeing grey hair on your head yet you are living behind a nation without any hope for your own children. some of our fathers hoped and hoped for a better Nigeria and now they are dead. what we are concerned about is which political party or religion or tribe is ruling the country at the moment, we are less concern about how we are being ruled. We believe virtually everything these politicians tell us as long as they belong to our religion or tribe WHO WILL DELIVER US FROM OUR GULLIBILITY

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
sad
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Abudu2000(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seems like Nigerians have become so dumb that they can just forge any words at all and put bokoharis name on quote

If the dude cannot make a video then he can keep enjoying his vacation whatever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by jid72: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr president,just make sure u are ok before coming...
Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by AntiWailer: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Foolish people.

Tell us his ailment and everybody will understand why he needed rest.

Instead of this nonsense cover up.

It is understandable if something like this is published

" he was on dialysis and has emaciated. Doctor recommends a 2 months rest for him to recover"

"Tell us he did a blood pressure check and the blood pressure is extremely high and we will know why he needed rest."

We dnt parade our best brains in anything because of sentiments and brainlessness

2 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Lilimax(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take as much leave as you want my able Presido, they wanted you in power despite the fact that you didnt look well, never got proper education and never had a blueprint. Even if you are back, what will you do ? The man is out of ideas, confusion has set in and it is affecting his mental state at old age. This man cant grey further, he is already greyed out, so its the brain transmitters that are over-heating. The left brain of Buhari hasnt been serviced for decades, his actions come from the impulsive actions of his right brain, the seat of the sub-conscious mind. So, he acts on intuition and hunches which are accurate mostly, but when it comes to a National affair, it is the left brain that you use to rationalize ideas from the right brain. Ideas from such mind can not be taken without evaluating. But Buhari is a strong, he forces bad ideas to a country of over 180 million people. Today your currency is worth less than the piece of paper it is printed on. #Truth.
It tell you. embarassed
it shall never be well the people that did this to Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari by Truepee(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mhen this man should jez go and die sorry #Rest #Yolo #kuipid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.