Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu (60132 Views)

I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / "Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by chiraqDemon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
The man wan make locstion b religious gathering
Abi dem dey born woman with pant
Na choice to wear pant abeg
And how him take confirm am if he nor de look for am
All these randy men eh
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by andyanders: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
MightyThor:
This guy again?

Can you please leave female actresses alone.

First Tonto, then the mysterious actress whose marriage according to you has crashed.

Now female with out panties on set?

If your obsessed with female actresses say so, your a man and it is allowed.

Don't use criticism to get their attention.

Or maybe he is not a straight guy. Maybe he loves he and not she.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by kabaka1: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ol boy, why not just enjoy those sexy delicacies they're showing u on set. Makes ur blood flow better which makes u work better 2
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by dich: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
well, i am not surprised (even if it's not true)! There are many of these ladies in my neighborhood and they claim they are into nollywood.
They roam around half naked with no visible means of livelihood, infact most of them are simply runs girls and prostitutes...

1 Like

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
I guess you are now the new moral police. she no wear pant , what took your eyes towards the panties region? Man you have questions to answer Mtchewww!
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by preselect(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
whats the big deal in no wearing undies for movie shoots? we all know those actresses are whores. . . they get laid to get prominent roles in movies, we all know that.
anyone marrying an actress should know that. especially those who. . . . you know what i mean.

doesnt mean there aint a few professionals with intergrity.

anyways, poverty goes along with prostitution. young nigerian graduates who have no hope but acting can do whatever it takes to rise to the top, sleeping with politicians or whoever is no big deal to those babes . . . . . we know. . . next pls

#Buhareevil

Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by kwaso2: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
dich:
well, i am not surprised (even if it's not true)! There are many of these ladies in my neighborhood and they claim they are into nollywood.
They roam around half naked with no visible means of livelihood, infact most of them are simply runs girls and prostitutes...
what Omotala and CO did in their time is a child 's play to compare these new actresses. Being a so-called actress is just a descent word for prostitution.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pictures or adonbelivit grin
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Monk92(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
wetin u dey find for dere wey make u know say dem no wear pant grin cheesy
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by seuncyrus(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
,haba... so they cannot receive fresh air again... please o.. that place also need air... moreover panties will soon go extinct

when pants go extinct what will people wear ?
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Kdon2: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
klanny:
Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu expresses his opinion on what he claimed to have notice in the nollywood movie industry

Read what He wrote below ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwHFQJlceG/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

Mention names na!
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Kdon2: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
klanny:
Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu expresses his opinion on what he claimed to have notice in the nollywood movie industry

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwHFQJlceG/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

Chizzy Alichi and co.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by rhames(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Most of them are a frustrated lot.So they turned to sex and jive as a means of escaping frustration. Awon animashaun (cheerful givers). grin
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
At his age you wud think he's had enough experience with ladies to know better.
Some girls find panties to be uncomfortable, esp when on some skirts and gowns.
But somehow I get his point.
Same girls will be the ones screaming sexual harassment if he dares act on his urges.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Origin(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
A reflection of what it takes to get into the industry.
The girls are probably thinking " what's the point".
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by DonMekino(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
person wey tell woman to close her legs...u know from wch hole she breathes from free dem jare
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by kibra4u(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
,haba... so they cannot receive fresh air again... please o.. that place also need air... moreover panties will soon go extinct

Na so u dey open your own to receive fresh air anyhow abi? Anyway, I would love to see urs sha. I know say the thing go make sense die kiss
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by olamakinde(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
OgaJonah:

Hahahahah,panties will go extinct.That what AFONJAS want.
nkpi
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2017
klanny:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQwHFQJlceG/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu3

That is because you keep acting in the unserious movies with upcoming 'wakapass' actors and actresses. Thank God for blogging .Who knew you before?
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by osidion2020(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2017
deb303:
Hmm Debbie!
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by daveP(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
It's two way

But the directors are at fault

They see a new act and suddenly wana satisfy their rod-hormones.

Then the new acts that have sworn to get to the top no matter what are the daring ones that would open as fast as a wrapped sweet.
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2017
This wanna be 0_o
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by fyxboss(m): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
deb303:
fresh air abi they want to eat cucumber
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by fyxboss(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2017
comelyJummy:
This Uche of a guy why are you the only seeing everything in Nollywood.
As for the actresses pictures or ADONBILIVIT.
abi the nigga is so obsessed
Re: Single Nollywood Actresses No Longer Wear Panties To Location - Uche Maduagwu by NgoziOkoli(f): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Oyind17:
shocked

Attention seekergrin

E be like your small man no get control

Hmmm which one be small man. Again?

This girl has spoilt. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Joe King Kologbo Borrowed Fela Kuti’s Range Rover For 'Sugar Daddy' Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.