Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? (2923 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by auggie340(f): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
oyinkinola:
...yah, light never see it's bottom!
huh
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that God may use me to resolve Biafra dilemma? am too small!

God don't use big people, he uses small people to do big things. David is a case study.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

God don't use big people, he uses small people to do big things. David is a case study.
...God! whoever you may send, send him quickly, I hate people suffrance!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...God! whoever you may send, send him quickly, I hate people suffrance!

I see fear crippling you from even rescuing your own personal life. Start saving yourself first.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I see fear crippling you from even rescuing your own personal life. Start saving yourself first.
....I come along with what on this life and I will return with what?
No matter be the situation, I can't dodge my destiny!
(mo sebo, mo soogun, baa se wa le aye paa je laa je)

1 Like

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by 2ruink(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
This OP is heavily accursed, I can sense it.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
2ruink:
This OP is heavily accursed, I can sense it.
...wonderful sensitive person, are you sense your dead date? and when?
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

....I come along with what on this life and I will return with what?
No matter be the situation, I can't dodge my destiny!
(mo sebo, mo soogun, baa se wa le aye paa je laa je)

Can you catch what you don't know?

First discover your destiny.

Which start with self discovery.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Can you catch what you don't know?

First discover your destiny.

Which start with self discovery.
...are you a Darwin worshiper?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by 2ruink(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...wonderful sensitive person, are you sense your dead date? and when?

You are accursed and so shall you remain. Keep typing gibberish about the Igbo and watch how you end up miserably. illiterate low life
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
2ruink:

You are accursed and so shall you remain. Keep typing gibberish about the Igbo and watch how you end up miserably. illiterate low life
...I know type of you earn your daily meals on innocent Igbo with prediction that you will bring them Biafra and their life will be better but Ojukwu said alots about you. During the biafra war it's you people that hijacked the food sent to Igbo and left Igbo on starvation!
Don't worry Igbo will be freed from you one day!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THAT W.H.O HAS COME UP WITH REPORT THAT THERE ARE HIGH TENDENCIES OF MADNESS IN SW NIGERIA EXAMPLE OYO ,YES 2 OUT OF EVERY 5 PERSONS ARE LIKELY TO RUN MAD BEFORE 40 YEARS ..OP IS A DAMMING EXAMPLE
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
DO YOU KNOW THAT W.H.O HAS COME UP WITH REPORT THAT THERE ARE HIGH TENDENCIES OF MADNESS IN SW NIGERIA EXAMPLE OYO ,YES 2 OUT OF EVERY 5 PERSONS ARE LIKELY TO RUN MAD BEFORE 40 YEARS ..OP IS A DAMMING EXAMPLE
...means you are as mad as WHO that give that stupid report that a whole state would run mad. only mad see a town of mad!
quickly go for check up ok.
stupid ipooo!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...are you a Darwin worshiper?

No am a Christian
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

No am a Christian
...that follow Darwinism!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...that follow Darwinism!

Lol! I follows scriptural truth. I don't know who is dawn and his opinion.

Divine truth or scriptural truth is not peculiar to pastors, it is the right of everyone who is born again though some people who are not born again can stumble on it. It work for everyone who applies it: born again or not.

The first step is the discovery of self. For us Christians, it is the discovery of the indwelling father ( I am) in us.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Lol! I follows scriptural truth. I don't know who is dawn and his opinion.

Divine truth or scriptural truth is not peculiar to pastors, it is the right of everyone who is born again though some people who are not born again can stumble on it. It work for everyone who applies it: born again or not.

The first step is the discovery of self. For us Christians, it is the discovery of the indwelling father ( I am) in us.
....oga pls wait, we know who christ stand for, and we know who stand for christianity! ok.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

....oga pls wait, we know who christ stand for, and we know who stand for christianity! ok.

Christ was sent to reveal to man his link God his Father. Till you get it you will continue seeking signs from those who have
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

Christ was sent to reveal to man his link God his Father. Till you get it you will continue seeking signs from those who have
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

...christ love humanity!
you are joyful when other suffered!
pls stop!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...christ love humanity!
you are joyful when other suffered!
pls stop!

Every child of God love humanity not only Jesus.

Go and seek for God. You break the truth, he steps aside and watch you dealt with.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Every child of God love humanity not only Jesus.

Go and seek for God. You break the truth, he steps aside and watch you dealt with.
...you love money and worship it!
so, dont compared yourself with jesus!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you love money and worship it!
so, dont compared yourself with jesus!

Lool I laugh.

Money is an exchange for goods and service people who love it don't know what it is so find it hard to get.

You can't have something to offer and not have people give you money for it.

Jesus is my elder brother as he is so am here on earth.

I see you as a mocker of people and the faith but that is not my problem.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Lool I laugh.

Money is an exchange for goods and service people who love it don't know what it is so find it hard to get.

You can't have something to offer and not have people give you money for it.

Jesus is my elder brother as he is so am here on earth.

I see you as a mocker of people and the faith but that is not my problem.
...but what jesus tell you to do with money you have?
to harbour it at the suffrance of others!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

...Nigeria nation concern all Nigerian nationality, and when an area developed and other didn't Nigeria is still underdevelop so try to fix Nigeria problems is your job and mine, leave politic to politician, it is a game let them play it!

THAT GAME DEFINES UR FUTURE.....LEAVE IGBO OUT OF UR NATION...... WE WANT TO BE PART NO MORE...... BIAFRA IS MAKING WAYS FAR BEYOND WHAT U ALL THINK...... SOON IT WILL HAPPEN...... YORUBAS SHOULD FACE THEIR PROBLEM AND LET BIAFRA BE...... CHEAP POST ON NAIRALAND AIN'T CHANGING A THING....... NIGERIA AND THEIR LEADERS ALREADY KNEW BIAFRA WILL HAPPEN THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE THE BUSINESS DEAL CALLED NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2017
ezenwajosh:

THAT GAME DEFINES UR FUTURE.....LEAVE IGBO OUT OF UR NATION...... WE WANT TO BE PART NO MORE...... BIAFRA IS MAKING WAYS FAR BEYOND WHAT U ALL THINK...... SOON IT WILL HAPPEN...... YORUBAS SHOULD FACE THEIR PROBLEM AND LET BIAFRA BE...... CHEAP POST ON NAIRALAND AIN'T CHANGING A THING....... NIGERIA AND THEIR LEADERS ALREADY KNEW BIAFRA WILL HAPPEN THIS TIME AROUND BECAUSE THE BUSINESS DEAL CALLED NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED!
..that's delusion am talking about, if biafra be, you wont no longer live with neignbour Nigerian, or you are among of those who depend on biafra issue to full your wallet as stated by ojukwu.
Do you know what mean by waged war defeated and surrendered?
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

...but what jesus tell you to do with money you have?
to harbour it at the suffrance of others!

What did Jesus tell you to do with money?
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

What did Jesus tell you to do with money?
...or what jesus did with money in his life?
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

...or what jesus did with money in his life?

You are a mocker who present himself as a friend. Your like a dangerous betrayers.

You are near continue going, you will soon disappear
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

You are a mocker who present himself as a friend. Your like a dangerous betrayers.

You are near continue going, you will soon disappear
...but you said you are a christian!
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=oyinkinola post=53978470]
..that's delusion am talking about, if biafra be, you wont no longer live with neignbour Nigerian, or you are among of those who depend on biafra issue to full your wallet as stated by ojukwu.
Do you know what mean by waged war defeated and surrendered?[/quote

U CALL THAT WAR IF BIAFRA WHERE TO BE PREPARED AND KNEW WAR IS COMING U THINK THERE WILL BE A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.......BIAFRA FOUGHT NIGERIA ARMY EMPTY HANDED AND WAS ABLE TO HOLD THEM OFF WITH LITTLE AMMUNITIONS RECOVERED FROM NIGERIA SOLDIERS AND EXPERIENCE ENDOWED WITH THEM TO HOLD OFF NIGERIA THATS BEEN SUPPORTED BY BRITIAN WITH JET FIGHTERS, MACHINE GUNS, WAR SHIPS, TANKS, BAZOOKAS NAME THEM AND NIGERIA IS PROUD TO CALL THAT DEFEATED AND SURRENDERD.......WAS THERE EVIDENCE OF THE WAR IN ANOTHER PART OF NIHERIA IF NOT BIAFRA ALONE..... EVIDENCE OF WAR ALWAYS HAPPENS ON TWO SIDES AS A PROOF THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE FULLY ARMED AND READY FOR WAR...... DIG INTO HISTORY AND CHECK HOW AND WHAT STARYED THE WAR..... ENVY UR FOREFATHERS ENVY MINE FOR BEING SMART, IINTELLIGENT, EDUCTED AND HARD WORKING WHICH MADE THEM BEING RECRUITED BY THE FOREIGN COMPANIES IN NIGERIA....... ENVY MADE NORTHERN THINK IGBO SPEAKING BIAFRA IS TAKING OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY. AND LET ME TELL U IF THAT WAR WAS TO HAPPEN AGAIN TODAY...... THE NIGERIA WON'T EVEN HOLD IT OFF FOR ONE WEEK.
Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by oyinkinola: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=53991943][/quote]
...no nation within Nigeria nation can win Nigeria in war, if it is possible, ojukwu, maitasina, boko boys would have done that.
Don't never even dream of that, two hundred million can never be defeated in any war, go through history for confirmation. [200,000,000]!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newsflash: Again, Buhari Shuns Lagos' 2-day Visit, Sends Osinbajo Instead / Have You Noticed We Haven't Been Hearing About Fulani Herdsmen?? / Biafra: What Atiku Has Done To Nnamdi Kanu – Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.