Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ex-bbn Contestant, Gifty, Explains Why She Doesn’t Know Banky W And Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-bbn Contestant, Gifty, Explains Why She Doesn’t Know Banky W And Falz (491 Views)

Ifu Ennada And Falz Loved Up At Album Launch - Pictures / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbn Contestant, Gifty, Explains Why She Doesn’t Know Banky W And Falz by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Ex-BBN contestant, Gifty, has explained why she doesn’t know BankyW and Falz and luckily for her, Banky W responded to her explanations and apology.
He encouraged her to continue with her life, that she apology was’t really necessary.

She posted the a picture collage of Falz and BankyW, then  penned down her apology……
”Good evening everyone…first of all I was misunderstood when I said I don’t know Banky, actually what I meant was, “I’ve never met him in person”..Banky is an amazing singer no doubt. And right now i want to use this platform to apologize for all the wrong words I said about him. It’s just a game,we say/do things for specific reasons + i was emotional unstable cos i was up for possible eviction. So to all banky fans and everyone plz forgive me, Banky I love ur music and you are a talented cute guy! #blessed
And concerning FALZ,i know the song called “soft work” but believe me i had no idea it was FALZ that sang it and also i haven’t met him before..that was why i had to ask “who is he”..#humblefalz
To everyone out there,i just want to refresh your mindset again that the BIG BROTHER SHOW is always a game that has just one winner and whatever actions u have seen in the house is for a reason so please i beg you all don’t judge by what you have seen or heard…..God richly bless you all and I LOVE YOU… abeg make una no vex for ma head na, na game rule me just dey follow ooo #NEVERGIVEUP#ITSJUSTGOD”
And BankyW responded

(1) (Reply)

At January 8th House Of Style We Transform The Simplest Of Fabrics To Breathtaki / Fox Studios Acquires Novel By A Young Nigerian Author / Actress Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband, Charles Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.