Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) (48890 Views)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ā€¸react After Today's Match - Read / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) / Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hahahahhaha grin grin Wicked soul

BUHARIISCURSED:
shocked buhari sef sad
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by mokaflex(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nothing to say
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Sultty(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
God save u say no b naija u try am. U for gbagan

Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by officialJP(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
if you're not hungry you'll behave anyhow
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
sweerychick:
I. Watched the match yesterday, those Sutton folks are local grin though I expected arsenal to thrash them at least 5-0..

No ! it doesn't work that way

, in such games btw locals and a senior team, the later will have to give their reserve players a chance e.g bench warmers because they all receives salaries and must have to play

However, their best eleven would be used for weekend games

I hope you should by now understand how it works
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by hemarnuael: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
dere's no oda way he cld express his joy of Arsene Wenger leavin at d end of ds season

1 Like

Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Codes151(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

It was a bet on nairabet, the odd was low thats why i didnt carry the bet.

but the odd was sill lower than the odd of Arsenal wining the game sad
only I real gee can relate to this pic on your signature!!! Lol...
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Samsimple(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
When u take evening weed b4 u come stadium grin
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by sweerychick(f): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
carmag:

No ! it doesn't work that way

, in such games btw locals and a senior team, the later will have to give their reserve players a chance e.g bench warmers because they all receives salaries and must have to play

However, their best eleven would be used for weekend games

I hope you should by now understand how it works
yes sir! Thanks for the enlightenment kiss
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Deffi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
angry

NAIRALAND SHOULD PLEASE EDUCATE THE POSTERS OR KINDLY AUTO CORRECT THIS TREND I SEE OFTEN....

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE "SEMI UNCLAD" IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. The correct term is "SEMI CLAD"

To say semi unclad is like saying a cup is half-empty. Shouldn't it be half-full?
Pls, for the sake of our youth and students, kindly auto correct this recurring anomaly
(In Fela's words: TEACHER, DON'T TEACH ME NONSENSE!)

cc. Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove, and others - PLS.
Re: Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol been long i saw this kind stunt in a professional football game... Well thats the fun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria: CAF U23 Championship ( 0 - 0) On 5th December 2015 / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches / Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.