Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) (16724 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by AmadiAba: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Photos of Igbere TV Boss, Emeh James Anyalekwa and his Beautiful wife, Chidinma on Val's Day.

Love is beautiful

http://igberetvnews.com/354662

4 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by AmadiAba: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
More Photos HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/354662
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whoever can tell me the different types of red they are wearing will receive an i-phone7 on the 29th of this month...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by LAFO: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice one, they look like one red capsule like that. Feldin or what is it called

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by ichommy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iregbe ati Iranu? Why the name Igbere self?

See Love, Cute Couple.

6 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by nairaman101: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
see my oga
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
So?! undecided
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by raker300: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why the "controversial" in his name?

1 Like

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Red Devils! grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by simplemach(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ok

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
hmmm....d guys preek tho
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
ichommy:
Iregbe ati Iranu? Why the name Igbere self?

See Love, Cute Couple.
Is that the guy's name?
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Donsmol(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
4th to comment am getting there

nice idea for a val celebration
people will still say otherwise
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by officialJP(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
enough of val saga am jealous
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Many hate him because he speaks and write against hypocritical government.
I respect you sir, more love.....

6 Likes

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by yaqq: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sooooooooooo we should.....
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Expl0rers: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Blogging is life...

Let haters keep chanting!
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by sod09(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
LAFO:
Nice one, they look like one red capsule like that. Feldin or what is it called
felvin or fevlin grin grin
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by LAFO: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
sod09:
felvin or fevlin grin grin

I no sabi the pronunciation and the spelling naa ni
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
even me and Bae no wear red that day... op it is 7days past val in case you dnt know
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by hardbody: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Whoever can tell me the different types of red they are wearing will receive an i-phone7 on the 29th of this month...... grin

I will tell you on the 30th of this month
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by policy12: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Red...
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Are you a salary earner?
Are you working in Lagos?
Apply for your quick cash loan/group loan/travel loan at zedvance limited.
For more info call/whatsapp Shola 08151014421 or email at oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by OkoYibo: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
When we say the problem of Alaigbo is its useless leaders, they insult us. Yet, this clown supporting Biafra left the 5 states of Alaigbo and went all the way to Uyo to snap Val's pictures? No single monument of development in Igboland for him to use as a background?

Even the useless leaders in the SE are now tumbling over themselves to decamp to APC instead of them to revive APGA?

The problem of Igbos are the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by loadedvibes: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ugly
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by wizrose(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
two idiot. . Na 4 this buari time then they fool their old age..

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by nengibo: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
raker300:
Why the "controversial" in his name?
He runs a fake news outlet
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Very ugly girl, their dress colour now looks like they are celebrating "Sango" Day.

1 Like

Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by ichommy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
nairalandfreak:

Is that the guy's name?

NO
Re: Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How social media can ruin your relationship / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.