Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff (31791 Views)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
`

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Lasskeey: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by sosanova: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
angry
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by magoo10(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
I will be the first to vote you

sheriff is deceiving himself and a vampire

#istandwithfayose
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Omooniya1: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose "Ponmo Cutter" the Dreamer!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Who is going to elect a tout vice president of Africa's foremost nation? angry
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Goke7: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
I got cracked up grin when Fayose said he is the voice of the voiceless. I watched the interview, Fayose was singing from the book of lamentations. I saw a man who just love being in the media everyday trying to force his popularity to grow. He was even forcing the presenter to read the good things his supporters were saying about him in the social media.

What a comedian grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Bonnywest: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose, the politician prophet
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Kiakia(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
seunmsg:

That day will never come. It's bad enough that we have too many challenges to contend with in Nigeria, we simply cannot add having a mad man as president or VP to the list of our problems. Never!
I concur.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by mokkalu1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anu ofia. Well, Trump is American President, anything can happen.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Innocent112(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
the lion governor has spoken and i concour with him kudos and more grease to your elbow
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Fayose is indeed a Mad Man. A man that went to a train station and posed in front of a podium to fake addressing a crowd of businessmen in a far away Asian country will never be our VP.
I think what the tout meant to say was that he would become a presidential or vice presidential candidate for his faction of PDP. Are Nigerians so dumb to elevate such a man to such high office? I doubt it. Im sure Ekiti people have realised their mistake
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by truthstands11: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
I watched the programme. Fayose is very fearless, vocal and truthful. He'll make a good VP or President. The only problem is that I feel free and fare election left Nigeria with Jonathan. Its only God's intervention that will save this country in 2019 because the cabal is very strong.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chai!! AntiIPOOP, comman see. grin grin

This is even coming from an Israeli yoot. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by ipobbigot7: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hehehe see how pdp has reduced to Fayose empire.

The Yorubas dash out Fayose to Igbos to be their president one day.

temitemi and firefire, your hero and role model don dey mad o.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Kiakia(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
CallmeGlad:
Some dreams come through...

Some are mere hallicination grin cheesy grin
In others words, Fayose is hallucinating because this dream will never come to fruition. An unstable man cannot aspire to such lofty heights in Nigeria's political equation.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by anonimi: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
It is already bad enough that a glorified thug like Fayose is the governor of a whole Ekiti state reputed with many educated people and professors.
That he is dreaming of being a vice president or president in our country is even more preposterous. angry
It however shows that we have no moral values in our country and our youths will rather complain and wait to be given power rather than participate actively and robustly in their own destiny as is the case with the youths in the US, UK, Canada and all those "greener pasture" countries.
Terrible.
That is why Fayose, Aregberascal, Okorohausa and other governors can owe many months of salaries and pensions to the parents of these youths and still they praise and hail them in their stupidity and ignorance.
Nevertheless it should not be a surprise since we have an illiterate as president currently who has plunged us into recession with his royal dumbness. sad embarassed
Moreover, don't we have a drug peddler as the de facto political leader looter of the Yoruba nation

henryanna36:
Here are more photos from Batch B, Stream Two NYSC Camp Farewell Party held on Sunday 12th February, 2017 at the Ekiti State Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp, Ise-Ekiti.

Baba Fayose I dey feel you!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4861033_fbimg1486970363659_jpeg9572bd9c09d21f5a9537c3a0bf03a675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4861018_fbimg1486970375243_jpegce959c49cca469bd575975b80c7b60d5

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/more-photos-from-nysc-camp-farewell.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by BabaAduras: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
ebosie11:
Fayose was a guest on AIT where he spoke of Ali Modu Sheriff's claim that PDP governors are with him and more.In part he said.....

"Ali Modu Sheriff said the Governors are with him, let him call us to a meeting maybe he will see anyone.

"God forbid, to sit with Alimodu Sheriff again in my life.

"One day I know that I will be the Vice President of Nigeria or possibly President Federal Republic of Nigeria".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-speaks-on-ait-will-be-vice.html

Ole, akotileta, omo alaileko jatijati, you will be in the prison from late 2018 till earliest 2023 when Buhari will leave the presidency.

Anybody want to take a bet on this assertion?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by hakimi1974(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think this man is suffering from, dual personality dissorder, fayose don skip him pills again ooo.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by anonimi: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Omooniya1:
Fayose "Ponmo Cutter" the Dreamer!!!

If an illiterate cow boy can be president, why not a ponmo cutter
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander ke! grin
Are we not a bunch of glorified illiterates and 200 million mumus in the geographical space called Nigeria? angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Innocent112(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
I concur
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Enemyofpeace: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sweet dreams. Dream on
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by iamdynamite(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the reason he shouts senselessly.

To the hungry supporters, he is fighting for them

Fayose is a fraudster.

All he is fighting for is his Political Career and prosecution for the billions stolen.

For some one who collected over 1.5 Billion Naira (proofs and witnesses are every where) from money meant to fight Boko Haram to still nurse ambition of being VP.

Nigerians need to wake up from their slumber.
you spoke my mind bro,i know all this shouting is just for his political ambition.he is no different from the rest.just look at the state he governs
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by anonimi: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
hakimi1974:
I think this man is suffering from, dual personality dissorder, fayose don skip him pills again ooo.

Is that not true for the vast majority of Nigerians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Angel1696: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
who is fayose pls
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by AntiWailer: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
iamdynamite:
you spoke my mind bro,i know all this shouting is just for his political ambition.he is no different from the rest.just look at the state he governs

Unfortunately it is not easy to make people see it.

They automatically assume any enemy of the current Government is working for them.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by shamecurls(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
Ayo 'The Rock' Fayose is the best thing that happen to SW. When I was younger, I was told SW is not known for bravery but Fayose surprises me a lot with his courage and uncommon bravery.

If someone like Fayose is Nigerian President, he would deliver the South from nothern domination. May your dreams come to pass. Amen

Keep chest-beating!

Did they tell you about a coward called Ojukwu who sacrificed over 3,000,000 flat-heads and later fled to Ivory-coast? They will never tell you that! Keep insulting the life line of your land-locked region.
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by CallmeGlad(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kiakia:
In others words, Fayose is hallucinating because this dream will never come to fruition. An unstable man cannot aspire to such lofty heights in Nigeria's political equation.

No be from my mouth u go hear say king die grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by fendorf(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by anonimi: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the reason he shouts senselessly.

To the hungry supporters, he is fighting for them

Fayose is a fraudster.

All he is fighting for is his Political Career and prosecution for the billions stolen.

For some one who collected over 1.5 Billion Naira (proofs and witnesses are every where) from money meant to fight Boko Haram to still nurse ambition of being VP.

Nigerians need to wake up from their slumber.

Where do you think Buratai collected the billions he changed into multi million dollars to buy his mansions in Dubai
Yet he is protected by the dullard who claims to be fighting corruption in Aso Rock!
Indeed, we need to wake up to the scammers who are pretending to be saints when they are the worst thieves ever in our history. shocked

General Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment As Chief Of Army Staff

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai bought a second choice property in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, days after his appointment as Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), an investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

More Details Emerge On Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff General Buratai’s Dubai Properties

An ongoing investigation by SaharaReporters into properties acquired in Dubai by Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Tukur Buratai, has revealed more details about the officer’s real estate acquisitions estimated at N160 million at the minimum.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/09/more-details-emerge-nigeria-chief-army-staff-general-buratai%E2%80%99s-dubai-properties

[img]http://madukovich.files./2015/10/buratai-doing-push-ups-with-soldiers-in-the.jpeg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by iamdynamite(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

Unfortunately it is not easy to make people see it.

They automatically assume any enemy of the current Government is working for them.
dont mind them,we know those who are singing is praise.......
Re: Fayose On AIT: 'I Will Be VP Or President Of Nigeria', Shades Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fayose for PRESIDENT. I support your presidential ambition jare. may God be with you. omo ologo. ma jeun lo jare .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku / Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / Presidency Reacts To Soyinka's 'Nebuchadnezzar' Tag On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.