Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

(attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter (6873 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sauce keeps reminding me of what happened to 50 cent recently
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by slimshay(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Oluaye Sauce baba, again, awon ogba Bloods n Crips nko?!! tongue grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by punchlinee: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
Genuflect:

Sauce keeps reminding me of what happened to 50 cent recently

WHAT HAPPENED TO 50CENT?

@bmighty
our saucekid is not someone u want to be referring to like that . give ur self brain.
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
@bjmighty I was referring to all the animosity Fiddy garnered before releasing his album. Ain't that similar to what Sauce is doing now?
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by punchlinee: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
oh ok , its normal to gather momentum before album release, but the album is taking too long i just hope he wouldnt include all those songs we have heard b4 on the album
if not it will turn out like another usual album. i suggest that he puts only unheard tight and new songs
and he better give it to nairaland criticizers to criticize b4 the final release.
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
the funny thing is dat all this jobless haters who cant do without posting there hatred anytime there's anytn about sauce on any blog, will be the first to buy the album, hoping to hear saucekid fail grin

una eye go clear when una hear the album, u will be dissapointed in urselves no saucekid, cos its going to be off the shizzle tongue
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by khanye(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^^^^keep fooling urself. . . . . .Shiorrrr
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
its the bitter truth man grin
go roung nigerian blogs, anythn on saucekid is always packed with comments undecided
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^^So? Does that justify all the years we've been waiting for the facade?
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by khanye(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

its the bitter truth man grin
go roung nigerian blogs, anythn on saucekid is always packed with comments undecided

U be mumu
Shey na comments i won eat
Sauce kid is a failure!!!!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
Genuflect:

^^^So? Does that justify all the years we've been waiting for the facade?

sure
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
^^Yeah right. Make im no release im album dey play about for there
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by javalove(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
ATTENTION SEEKING BASTARRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLOSHI OLRIBURUKU

WACK MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET HIM GO TO THE STUDIO AND DO IT THE WAY REAL RAPPERS DO IT. . .

[B]AW CAN I BE MAD WHEN U CALLING ME BIG BABY WHEN AM ON UR MUM TITS AND D BITCCH CALL ME BABY[/B]

HE IS WACK!!!! THERE IS NO OTHER WORD FOR IT!!!

AW CAN THIS IDIOT BE DISSING SOM1 WHO HAS OVER 300 TRACKS FOR US IN SINGLES, MIXTAPES AND ALBUMS?

WELL, I KNOW TOSIN, SKINGO AND DERE FELLOW OGBA FOOLS WUD START MAKING NOISE NOW?

I PRAY MODENINE IGNORES HIM!!!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2009
javalove:

ATTENTION SEEKING BASTARRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLOSHI OLRIBURUKU

WACK MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET HIM GO TO THE STUDIO AND DO IT THE WAY REAL RAPPERS DO IT. . .

[B]AW CAN I BE MAD WHEN U CALLING ME BIG BABY WHEN AM ON your MUM bosoms AND D BITCCH CALL ME BABY[/B]

HE IS WACK!!!! THERE IS NO OTHER WORD FOR IT!!!

AW CAN THIS slowpoke BE DISSING SOM1 WHO HAS OVER 300 TRACKS FOR US IN SINGLES, MIXTAPES AND ALBUMS?

WELL, I KNOW TOSIN, SKINGO AND DERE FELLOW OGBA FOOLS WUD START MAKING NOISE NOW?

I PRAY MODENINE IGNORES HIM!!!!

cussing dsnt change the fact that mode9's freestyle was shit undecided

lmao @ over 300 songs cheesy grin
waste lipsrsealed
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by jejelolatu(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
Okay, so maybe modey's freestyl was wack, maybe he was having a bad day(lol) bt wats saucekid's excuse? Dude is consistently wack.
Even wen he takes his time in d studio, he stil releases wack songs.

I pity him, if modey gives him a death blow, his (not)rapping career wd die 7times!!
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
sauce is a waste of time, abeg close this thread,
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by bjmighty(m): 3:33am On Dec 16, 2009
bjmighty:

Yes! That guy is confused, he spends all his time on FB, Twitter and Youtube, that guy is truly sick. He should spend more time in the studio like Mode and M.I dem, rather than spend all the time looking for cheap publicity on social network sites. He post a lot of studio session pictures on his FB profile but where the hell are all the songs or rather where is the African American album he has been bragging about. Vector came into limelight after sauce and i hear that brov is done with his album just waiting to be released. M.I too wasn't in the limelight when Yebariba dropped and M.I can boast of an album outhere and mixtapes but this mumu is just going about starting beef that he can never win screaming NA ME BE FINE BOI, NA ME BE FINE BOI and making a fool of himself on youtube. Its obvious his African American album is gonn flop because people are tired of the garbages he rolled out from the said album. Sauce should please switch and form a juju/higlife band with Ruggedman.

Sauce kid should switch to juju. There is nothing special about all the wack singles sauce has released, No hit! No punchline! No metaphor, Nothing to write home about! So therefore it is obvious that the African American album has died a pre-release death. Sauce is better being a moderator on Blog site than handling the MIC. He is just spoiling the name of his family. innit i pity all these OGBA boiz sluching on NL, ya'll better look for another music representer for ur adugbo and not this failure because even some of you guys can flow better than the mumu. Am talking about the sensible ones among u ogba guys on NL oooo
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2009
sauce will shame u peeps
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by DBR: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2009
I'v not heard the freestyle tho.
But if it's wack, then it's wack.
Or maybe it's wack cos of great xpectation??
For waeva reason it's still wack, that is if it wack.

I luvvv SauceK, he ma boy.
he got one of d best unengineered voice in d game.
He got great potentials!
But me think he just wanna leave it there, just a potential.

And yea, did i mention that sayin u dont hav time for sm1 and then spendin
that much of a time twittin on another artist radio show freestyle is so puerile,
straight out retarded
oNe
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tundewoods(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Post

Saucekid is an attention seeker [ FACT ]

Saucekid is not worth the time and argument [ FACT ]

Saucekid will someday become a rapper worth listening to [ FALSE ]

Saucekid will release the African American album 10 years from now [ PROBABLY ]

wink
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
tundewoods:

@ Post

Saucekid is an attention seeker [ FACT ]

Saucekid is not worth the time and argument [ FACT ]

Saucekid will someday become a rapper worth listening to [ FALSE ]

Saucekid will release the African American album 10 years from now [ PROBABLY ]

wink

lmao!!!!
u already listen to him, u already give him attention and am sure u all forming haters will be the first to cop the album wen it drops early 2010 tongue
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
Make the thing drop first abeg
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
lmao, u guys are dissing sum1 who aint even got ur time grin

Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tundewoods(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosinaded@:

lmao, u guys are dissing sum1 who aint even got your time grin

@ Tosin

I dont get it ! Are you now posing and braggin' on NL with screen shots to prove that you and sauce kid exchange tweets ?  Com on give me a break !

I use NL to ease off tension over here at the office and doubt if i got time to start threading your path as a delusional fan showing off messages with his artist IDOL grin grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
tundewoods:

@ Tosin

I dont get it ! Are you now posing and braggin' on NL with screen shots to prove that you and sauce kid exchange tweets ? Com on give me a break !

I use NL to ease off tension over here at the office and doubt if i got time to start threading your path as a delusional fan showing off messages with his artist IDOL grin grin

first of all before i start, get it that i dnt give 2F.cks if u use nairaland for leisure or any other . . . . . . . . . . . .hisskeep it to urself

back to ur comment
I dont get it ! Are you now posing and braggin' on NL with screen shots to prove that you and sauce kid exchange tweets ? Com on give me a break !

if thats the only reason why u think i posted screen shots, then am sorry, u only tryn to take cheap shots at me!!!
i no send u undecided

young man am only relaying a message from saucekid to nairaland, how hard is that to understand is ur IQ below average or something

even the first post on this thread is from twitter grin
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by aldon: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
any sensible brain will know dat saucekid is a good rapper wit sumfin 2 offer,saucekid aint a dumb rapper dat will be dishing out album/mixtapes every year without it being acknowledged by a reasonable population of the masses.according to the dude,he is just waiting 4 a hit bigger than samboribobo b 4 he xplodes lyk a grenade in ya faces with an album.he is wise,he knws what he is doing.pls dnt frustrate his efforts.dat saucekid additional chorus on 'd finest(wan beri)',can mode9 in his lifetyme be dat creative 2 do such a chorus wit his chorus myopia?samboribobo is more popular than all mode9's 1song cry nd albums so where will the publicity come from.if at all he wanted publicity,will it be from mode9 on twitters?make una use unnu brain na
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tundewoods(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosinaded@:

am only relaying a message from saucekid to nairaland, how hard is that to understand

You see what happens when obsessed fans become slaves,
So you are now the messenger that brings the so called replies from your Sauce Kid God to man kind,

One advice for you little boi ? Go get a life and stop indulging in attention seeking gimmicks like your saucekid god Master  undecided  
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
tundewoods:

You see what happens when obsessed fans become slaves,
So you are now the messenger that brings the so called replies from your Sauce Kid God to man kind,

One advice for you little boi ? Go get a life and stop indulging in attention seeking gimmicks like your saucekid god Master undecided

u know it will be shame if ure really as dumb as wut ure posting here!!!!
try borrow small brain abeg!!!

so any1 who posts anytn about any celeb is a messanger
it will be shame if ure older than i am u know, ur thinking disgusts me like that of a little child
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by khanye(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosinaded@:

u know it will be shame if ure really as dumb as wut ure posting here!!!!
try borrow small brain abeg!!!

so any1 who posts anytn about any celeb is a messanger
it will be shame if ure older than i am u know, your thinking disgusts me like that of a little child

Stop all this ass-licking
go get ur self something to do
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tosinaded(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
@tundewoods
just posted another one ok!
u can choke to death for all i care

@khanye
ure known here on nairaland never to have a mind of your own, always joining the bandwagon grin
get hold of urself dude, be real and stop being a fake a$$ follow follow all cos u on the net!!!!

Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by tundewoods(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
khanye:

Stop all this backside-licking
go get your self something to do

@ Khanye

thanx bro, Its really hard to understand the depth of some delusional fans loyalty when it comes to defending their slave masters, undecided
Re: (attention Seeker) Sauce Kid Disses Modenine On Twitter by Genuflect(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
@aldon So if it takes 10 years to drop a hit bigger than San Bori Bobo, una go still dey wait? Ok o, happy waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghetto P--- (modenine Diss) Big Baby** Fire ** / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.