Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pls I Need Your Help/opinion On How To Best Answer This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Help/opinion On How To Best Answer This Question (353 Views)

Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / Best Answer For How Was Your Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help/opinion On How To Best Answer This Question by Candlelight07(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
i applied for a job and now i've gotten an interview questions from them...

i only need an idea to add to what i v in my draft..
the question goes thus:

Having known that we are primarily into advertising and promotion of online businesses. If you are given or asked to seal a deal with a client by persuading him/her to advertise his/her business with us, How would you go about it?

please, i have a limited time to provide answer to this..please help a brother
Re: Pls I Need Your Help/opinion On How To Best Answer This Question by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Outline what the company offers. Their unique features and easy and creative ways of advertising to the client that the company offers.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help/opinion On How To Best Answer This Question by Candlelight07(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
mikezuruki:
Outline what the company offers. Their unique features and easy and creative ways of advertising to the client that the company offers.

am grateful sir.

more please...a better way to convince a client on services provided by the organization

(1) (Reply)

Bank Details' Madness / Pls, Great Nl's I Need Advice / Study Abroad 2017 Admission In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.