Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja (44097 Views)

MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja / MMM Victim, Who Drank Insecticide, Dies In Abuja(picture) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by JamieBlog(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
A man who drank an insecticide two weeks to his wedding, because of the heartbreak MMM crash gave him last year, is dead. The heartbroken man who in turn left his bride heartbroken, died on Monday evening around Kubwa in Bwari Area Council of Abuja.
Image result for man in a morgue
A family source who pleaded anonymity, said Adakole died from stomach complications as
a result of the poison he took last year.

“Yes, he died this evening. His body has been deposited at the mortuary as we speak,” he said.

On efforts to recover the deceased's money, the source had this to say;

“No, he was not paid. In fact, he threatened to arrest his guider before the stomach upset returned last week and we rushed him to the hospital where he finally died. I don’t even think MMM is back, if not Adakole would have been the first they would consider. We attempted to reach them to recover Adakole’s money but they kept telling us to provide help to get help; obviously, the scheme has crashed."

Daily Post's effort to speak to the deceased's fiancee, whose name was given as Chenemi, proved abortive, as she was crying uncontrollably alongside other family members, at her family house in Dutse. Their wedding had been rescheduled for May this year, before his demise on Monday.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/about-to-wed-man-who-drank-insecticide.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Agadinho(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by TRADELYN: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:
Then his body should be merged with other dead mmm members and PH to some other mmm members who demanded to GH.
I don't support this MMM thing, but your comment is rather despicable. embarassed

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by BlueRayDick: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Now this is no longer funny.....Am one of those who laugh at MMM participants having warned them to thread carefully when it was at its peak, but got insults in return. Some of my friends were even so sure that MMM would last for more than 2 years, tho we all know how it all ended. Now this guy has ended up killing himself, rendering his about-to-be wife a widow even b4 the wedding.

However, Its no longer funny, with lives being lost and family ruined. Its definitely not funny again. If u have anyone who invested and lost in the scheme, I think the best u can do is just try and keep an eye on them before they do something life-threatening to themselves

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by knostbrown01(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
What should we do now?

Participate with your spare money... Greediness Kills

9 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by nairalandfreak(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Lilnikee(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
embarassed
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by themonk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
I personally warned so many people. Considering present circumstances, i think classifying man as a rationale animal has to be reviewed, some people are annoyingly stupid.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Keziehenry(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
so sad, and somewhere in Philippines

24 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by NNVanguard(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
They said, IS IT YOUR MONEY'? We can also tell them, it's not our business.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:

I'm sorry I had to laugh at loud. Jeez. This is not something to laugh at though

9 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Onyenna(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm....nah wah ooh
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by timpaker(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eyah.... Rest in Peace risk taker! angry

5 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Raxxye(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
How sad!

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by OkoYibo: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
We tried to warn them but they asked if it was our money. This one's own is even better he died straight-off. A lot of MMM victims are roaming around, bodily alive but financially dead.

Financial zombies, economic ogbanjes, monetary abikus.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by ucee64(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
its nt my money so wetin concern me anyway rip to d dead

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am certain his spirit is going to Russia and not heaven

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by saintkash(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
What a sad end....can we blame the dead? If yes I blame the guy if no then I rest my case

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by infogenius(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mmm making rich and causing deaths.

2 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Obascoetubi: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
SEE WHAT FLAT HEAD CHUDI HAVE CAUSED NOW

9 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by powerfulsettingz: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
if you can recall, I almost lose my tertiary education as a result of this MMM saga

I paid my skul fee through miracle and selling of property

10 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
See what buhari economy has done

1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by bentwain: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
eyah how I wish he knew mmm still pays... I just received alert when I almost committed suicide

9 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by jamesbridget13(f): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Its well
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mmm shitt
Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by tsamson(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmm, thats pathetic though, but we are in this recession period together, no one should be allowed to commit suicide, we must all enjoy our hardship together, no escape for any one

4 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by luckenzo77: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadinho:

Just look at what you've to say about the dead? Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by doyinbaby(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Can anyone remember pennywise

7 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by discman2k2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
TRADELYN:

Your comment is despicable. embarassed

Madam whars despicable abt the gentlemans comments? If mmm is not despicable to u, then something must b wrong wt d wiring of ur brain.....

Ur next comments is despicable,.... if u make it!

7 Likes

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by bestofbabs(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
He is a greedy felloe who participated with all his life savings. RIP

1 Like

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by jamesbridget13(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
bentwain:
eyah how I wish he knew mmm still pays... I just
received alert when I almost committed suicide
I bet u didn't receive all ur money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja by fpeter(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Their wedding had been rescheduled for May this year, before his demise on Monday.

So that lady would have actually gone ahead to marry this guy?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.