Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Check Dis Out Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Dis Out Pls (399 Views)

Pls Advise Me Genuinely. Leave Nothing Out Pls / Dis Is So Damn Funny (late Gbenga Adeboye) / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Dis Out Pls by xpanciated: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
hello NLs, straight to the point----am in need of cash (50k) precisely to conclude a business deal, whose deadline is this weekend, am looking for any one who can loan me the said amount and i can giv my laptop or bsc/nysc cert as collateral and will pay back the loan within two weeks with 25% interest, pls i will remain grateful if anyone can assist----thanks
Re: Check Dis Out Pls by InsanePsycho(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kneel down and pray. God will provide you with the money smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Dis Out Pls by greatnaija01: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
baddest guy that ever liveth...... I HAIL U

InsanePsycho:
Kneel down and pray. God will provide you with the money smiley
Re: Check Dis Out Pls by InsanePsycho(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
baddest guy that ever liveth...... I HAIL U

Na so. Since he decided to come to the religious section, that is the only advice he can get

After praying for 10 years he will realize prayers are useless cheesy grin
Re: Check Dis Out Pls by greatnaija01: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
i can send him the money.

InsanePsycho:

Na so. Since he decided to come to the religious section, that is the only advice he can get

After praying for 10 years he will realize prayers are useless cheesy grin
Re: Check Dis Out Pls by InsanePsycho(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
i can send him the money.

Then you are the true God. Contact the guy please but make sure you confirm the story

If he needs the money then you will really be helping a brother out

1 Like

Re: Check Dis Out Pls by xpanciated: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just wish anyone would assist. I cnt decide to giv my original certs nd my system without being sure of d biz. Av gon halfway already. I rily need to clinch dis stuff.....07063586365. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Their Is An “unusually Strong” Beer For Lenten Fast? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Is The Gospel Really Meant For Everyone? - An Insight Into The Epistle Of Jude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.