Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria (1425 Views)

Availability Of Quality Cashew Nut Of Various KOR At 180k/tonne / Drill Water Borehole For Your Farm At Affordable Prices Anywhere Within Nigeria / High Quality Cashew Needed (2x40 FT Container) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ferdyboss AGRIHUB, is the Agribusiness division of Ferdyboss Global Limited.

We can supply you with quality Cashew nuts from Lokoja in tonnages.

All you need do is to inform us of your specification , quantity and delivery location within Nigeria and we shall respond to you needs. We shall deliver to your preferred Location.

Send your inquiry to ferdybossagrihub@gmail.com

Or call 081.30223839.

See below a few pictures for your attention.

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
More pictures

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by damanjohn: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ferdyboss:
More pictures

Nice one sir

How many tonnes do you have in stock?

What is your current price ?( cash and carry )

Where is your location ?
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by jackbennie: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ferdyboss:
More pictures

if u can deliver to lagos call or whatsapp 08187469053
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by tectonotimes: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Ferdyboss:

All you need do is to inform us of your specification , quantity and delivery location within Nigeria and we shall respond to you needs. We shall deliver to your preferred Location.

Or call 081.30223839.

Good business!!! Why don't you export the cashew nuts? Click on the first link on my signature for more information.
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by eseleborjpyaho: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
LET ME HAVE YOUR DELIVERY PRICE TO LAGOS AND HOW MANY QUANTITY YOU CAN DELIVER PER WEEK. ALSO LET ME HAVE THE KOR AND NUT COUNT OF THE CASHEWNUT FROM LOKOJA
SEND REPLY TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
LET ME HAVE YOUR DELIVERY PRICE TO LAGOS AND HOW MANY QUANTITY YOU CAN DELIVER PER WEEK. ALSO LET ME HAVE THE KOR AND NUT COUNT OF THE CASHEWNUT FROM LOKOJA
SEND REPLY TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Sent!!!
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Please do same to codebrew85@gmail.com. Thanks
Ferdyboss:

Sent!!!
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
codebrew85:
Please do same to codebrew85@gmail.com. Thanks

Sent!!!
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by damanjohn: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Sent!!!

What is your pickup price ?

Send pickup (cash and carry ) price to 09075391906. Also location and quantity in stock
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
damanjohn:

What is your pickup price ?

Send pickup (cash and carry ) price to 09075391906. Also location and quantity in stock

Sent!
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by damanjohn: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Sent!

Yes received sir,

Can you tell me how many tonnes you have in stock? We will come and cash and carry ...

Its urgent sir
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Sure to deliver quality Cashew to your location or better still, you can arrange for pick up yourself.

Our last delivery had KOR of 53lbs.

Send an email or put a call through if you are interested in quality Cashew nuts.

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Jazmiynne: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by magicfarad90: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Pls send me ur price per ton, kor, seed count and location to 08133478063 or magicfarad90@gmail.com
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
magicfarad90:
Pls send me ur price per ton, kor, seed count and location to 08133478063 or magicfarad90@gmail.com

Done!!!
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by stephanie610: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2018
I want price for pick up and delivery to lagos
Ferdyboss:

Or call 081.30223839.

Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Ferdyboss: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
stephanie610:

Hi, please send a mail or put a call through . Thanks
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by grabben: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
stephanie610:
Have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of cashew nuts export trade to avoid getting scammed by the foreign buyers of your cashew nuts? Click on the first link on my signature for a detailed information on this.
Re: Quality Cashew Nut Delivery Within Nigeria by Idemujoseph: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fresh Cassava for in Edo State!

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farming Process - A Step By Step Guide For An Overwhelming Harvest / I Want To Buy Fenugreek Seeds And Black Cumin Seeds / Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.