Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls (1593 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2009
Why do most men travel all the way from the city or from a foreign country back to Nigeria just to marry village girls when they are women in their own cities?
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2009
"SOME" of them have finished wearing out the city girls and they dont want that anymore, they want untouched girls so they tell their folks to source one for them, times are changing now though those village girls are no worse or better than the city girls. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by THEAMAKA1: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2009
@ mama-gee
i like you and all but WHAT A DUMB TOPIC!!!
so are they not human beings? are they off limits because they are from the village?
how shallow of you.
CLOSED THREAD.
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 10, 2009
@Amaka,

I honestly dont think she meant that as an insult hun sad
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by TheSly: 1:40am On Dec 10, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

@ mama-gee

Oh Lord of the rings. . . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

@ mama-gee
so are they not human beings? are they off limits because they are from the village?
how shallow of you.
CLOSED THREAD.

You have a point there, but I also don't think mama-gee meant it that way too.
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by Parohfrey(f): 2:13am On Dec 10, 2009
because all city girls are sluts with wide schlongs!
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Such men are fools! They believe city girls are too exposed for them, i think its just inferiority complex! angry
Most of them end up marrying the worst village girls. . . Those kinda men need to wake up and realize virginity doesn't always signify decency!
Re: Why Do Most Men Marry Village Girls by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:18am On Dec 10, 2009
@POSTER

DO YOU MEAN MEN SHOULD MARRY GIRLS THAT WILL BE FEELING DOMINEERING

OR YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT MOST WOMEN CHANGED ATTITUDE AFTER MARRIAGE.

(1) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Lovers / How Do You Get Her To Like You? / Getting Rid Of A Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.