Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians (792 Views)

Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki / Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wife of the Nigeria’s president, Hajia Aisha Buhari, has called on Nigerians to emulate her husband’s doggedness by following their dreams stoically and fearlessly.

Hajia Buhari, who equally declared that President Muhammadu Buhari, became the president through his doggedness and compassion for the masses, further urged Nigerians not to be discouraged by the challenges of life  in achieving their goals.

The First Lady, represented by the wife of the Ogun State governor, Mrs. Olufunsho Amosun, stated this, on Tuesday, in Abekouta, when she spoke at the launching of a book titled ‘Buhari Vs Yar’ Adua: Facing the Future’, written by a Special Assistant to Governor Amosun on Media, Mr. Opeyemi Soyombo.

The First Lady added that there are lots of lessons to learn from the life of President Muhammadu Buhari most especially his doggedness and compassion for the masses.

“President  Buhari contested presidential election consecutively four times before he eventually won  in 2015. His victory has paid off considering his passion to help the masses and most importantly the successes recorded in the anti-corruption war of his government.

“I want to appeal that this book should be purchased and donated to our tertiary institutions of learning by wealthy individuals and corporate organisations who want a better future for our dear country”. Aisha Buhari stated.

She, however, commended the efforts of the writer for documenting the Presidential Election suit between the then candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and President Umaru Yar’Adua of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2007.

http://sunnewsonline.com/emulate-buharis-doggedness-aisha-buhari-urges-nigerians/
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by ijebuloaded(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Great Woman...

May Your Days Be Long!!!

God Bless Me

God Bless You

God Bless Mrs Aisha Buhari

God Bless AG. Yemi Osibanjo

God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by kabrud: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Liepods are coming for her, I mean Aisha, the role model of the liepods. grin grin grin
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Acekidc4(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
So we should fry bird
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by jonightinguy: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
DEDICATE MY FTC TO THE DEAD
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank you MA

He's my mentor and other patriotic Nigerians

That shun corruption

Only wailed feel otherwise

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you MA

He's my mentor and other patriotic Nigerians

That shun corruption

Only wailed feel otherwise

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

You again... Eez like buhari is ur elder brother oh

1 Like

Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by dorry62(f): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017

What doggedness?
Where's the compassion?
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

You again... Eez like buhari is ur elder brother oh

He's my president

Am a patriot
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Gurumaharaji(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
He is indeed master in 'dogging' he dogged wen asked about his certificate ,health status and silent over killing by his brothers ...!
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Noted
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
use less vegetable grin u no like EMULSION angry
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
use less vegetable grin u no like EMULSION angry
This uni Ilorin drop out can u just shut up and stop disgracing ur self haba.!
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ceema1:

Lol
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ceema1:
A dude from the south south, went to unilorin and graduated with a strong result and you come here to spew thrash sad

adeke like you
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by chimerase2: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless Mr president
God bless Mrs Aisha buhari

God bless acting president

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless Mr president
God bless Mrs Aisha buhari

God bless acting president

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Get well soon Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by ThaMonk: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ceema1:
Get well soon Mr president.

You are a patriot
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

A dude from the south south, went to unilorin and graduated with a strong result and you come here to spew thrash sad

adeke like you
Hahahahahahaha. E pain am. deep down inside u,u know am saying d truth.
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
ThaMonk:
where is the doggedness

How wadata plaza matter?
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ceema1:
Hahahahahahaha. E pain am. deep down inside u,u know am saying d truth.
ok
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

Lol
I sabi d guy very well. truly d guy na drop out oo. I swear!
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by Ceema1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
ok
I will what'sapp u for u to be sure that I sabi u well well.
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ceema1:
I will what'sapp u for u to be sure that I sabi u well well.
10,000 if you do grin adeke
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by ThaMonk: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Emulate Buhari’s Doggedness, Aisha Buhari Urges Nigerians by CoolFreeday(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
I respect PMB wella. He is truly discipline and principled. qualities that most Nigerians lack

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sheriff In Closed Door Meeting With Anenih / Letter To The Motherland / Ex-commissioner, Hundreds Of APC Supporters Decamp To PDP$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.