Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them (3306 Views)

African Tabby Kittens For Sale / R / Kittens For Sale:2k Each (2) (3) (4)

3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am going back to school and my dad says he doesnt want them. I really love my cats but I've got to let them go now. Please contact me, if u want them and u can care for them. They are a month and 2 weeks old. i reside in Port Harcourt. U can call or what's app me via this number 08130804890.

my dad just didnt want them around because they always run into our living room, and scatter almost everything there. the worst, was when they almost broke our flower vase. they just lack fear. the three of them took out a snake taking a nap behind our flower bed. i really love them... smiley their names are play, penny and Garfield they prefer staying in my room and playing even at night. if i had a house of my own, i would have moved out of my family house with them. it feels so painful, to stray them. i wish i had someone to take care of them.

the male is of the maine coon breed and
the females are of american curl breed.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by dacovajnr: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
davroca16:
Am going back to school and my dad says he doesnt want them. I really love my cats but I've got to let them go now. Please contact me, if u want them and u can care for them. They are a month and 2 weeks old. Am i reside in portharcourt. 08130804890. U can call or what's app me via that number.
Which breed grin
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Ajewealth123(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Which breed grin
were lol
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by dacovajnr: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ajewealth123:
were lol
make I cum carry Cat wey go turn old Woman for night cum flog me grin cheesy

Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pictures?
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
make I cum carry Cat wey go turn old Woman for night cum flog me grin cheesy
grin shey you see your life? lol
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Seun:
Pictures?
ok, let me send a picture of what they are like
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by dacovajnr: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
davroca16:
grin shey you see your life? lol
Na true sha grin if those are indeed the Cats then much interested now! shocked
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
no, ur wrong. my dad just didnt want them around because they always run into our living room, and scatter almost everything there. they just lack fear. the three of them took out a snake taking a nap behind our flower bed. i really love them... smiley their names are play, penny and Garfield they prefer staying in my room and playing even at night. if i had a house of my own, i would have moved out of my family house, with them. it feels so painful, to stray them.

Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
actually, they are alot cuter than that. especially play. she looks just like a teddy bear . cry am really going to miss her.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls post actual pictures of your kittens.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by dacovajnr: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
davroca16:
no, ur wrong. my dad just didnt want them around because they always run into our living room, and scatter almost everything there. they just lack fear. the three of them took out a snake taking a nap behind our flower bed. i really love them... smiley their names are play, penny and Garfield they prefer staying in my room and playing even at night. if i had a house of my own, i would have moved out of my family house, with them. it feels so painful, to stray them.
So touching Bro..i feel your pain..and fortunately I'd love to adopt just one of em...and would be willing to give back anytime you wish to have it bck..
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
So touching Bro..i feel your pain..and fortunately I'd love to adopt just one of em...and would be willing to give back anytime you wish to have it bck..
am not sure how the remaining two would feel since they seem very attached to themselves. Do u reside in ph?
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by dacovajnr: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
davroca16:
am not sure how the remaining two would feel since they seem very attached to themselves. Do u reside in ph?
Nope lasgidi base...ok I would take the 3 in then...I just hope they won't run away from home after sometime
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by TDstarr: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wey d picture? Cheap scam
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2017
TDstarr:
how annoying...
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2017
TDstarr:
cheesyhe didn't ask for naira doh
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Immorttal: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2017
You didn't post the actual picture but you had time to source for the best pictures online and post. What am I smelling

Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Immorttal:
You didn't post the actual picture but you had time to source for the best pictures online and post. What am I smelling
am already at school, and I dont have the pictures of these new kittens on my current device. BTW am giving them out for free, so stop offending me with ur scam story. *I feel like telling you something hurtful; you really deserve it*
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
cheesyhe didn't ask for naira doh
I school in pH, and am already at school. The current devicevi have with me doesn't have the picture of the kittens. the first picture contains their mom and her sibling their moms name is Esther and her siblings name is nuel. if they still think am a scam, let them go and sleep. Haba!!!

Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by rookidmart: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
cc Noona
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
rookidmart:
cc Noona
urm... whats cc noona?
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by gowaga68: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
I don't mind having them.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by rookidmart: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
davroca16:
urm... whats cc noona?
Nairalander that says she wants kittens.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
i reside in ph so if ur in ph, here is my mobile number 08130804890
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2017
davroca16:
I school in pH, and am already at school. The current devicevi have with me doesn't have the picture of the kittens. the first picture contains their mom and her sibling their moms name is Esther and her siblings name is nuel. if they still think am a scam, let them go and sleep. Haba!!!
let's see if you'll get takers with these pictures now
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Immorttal: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
davroca16:
am already at school, and I dont have the pictures of these new kittens on my current device. BTW am giving them out for free, so stop offending me with ur scam story. *I feel like telling you something hurtful; you really deserve it*
Nnaa when did i mentioned scam
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Seun(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Awwwwwwwwwww.
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by davroca16(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seun:
Awwwwwwwwwww.
ahah... Seun. Na wetin dey happen naa?
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2017
I need kittens.

Breed: Persian or Ragdoll
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by TDstarr: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
I can send you transport to bring them here if you serious... . 09020166982.. . Add me on WhatsApp
Re: 3 Kittens For Give For Anyone Who Can Care For Them by neroli: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
gowaga68:
I don't mind having them.
Do u stll have them?

Boerboel Puppies Both Male And Female / Purest Breed Eskimo Pups / Dogs For Sale