Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

#southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) (1053 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / #southernkaduna: Investigate El-rufai's Complicity Now, Wailers Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by osile2012: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think he lost his mother or grandmother to the attack. This is heartbreaking, what's happening?

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
cry The sad thing is that the likes of madridguy, sarrki and Hungrybad wont condemn the criminals rather the would come out to condemn the victims cry

10 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Government should do something fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Empty column?
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

Empty column?
grin

3 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
I begin to sense the southern kaduna stuff is more of politics than what people are thinking
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by dorry62(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
devilish.
As many that has a hand in this will
burn in the hottest part of hell.

6 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by mekaboy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Elrufai said he paid them to stop killing, that means elrufai knows those behind this.

7 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by darkenkach(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Give me my Biafra lemme leave this hell of a country..

8 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by Ceema1(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is bad.

4 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by owobokiri(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
These are the people Hellrufai goes to Niger Republic to pay... He knows their abode at Niger republic, he knows howe to get to them.., He knows who and who to pay.. But what he doesn't know is how to arrest them and prosecute them even when they are in Nigeria.. It is not a coincidence that violence in Kaduna has gone up since that pugnacious manikin took over..

5 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by ritababe(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
and if anybody try to talk they will send DSS after that person.

1 Like

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by Ceema1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
I begin to sense the southern kaduna stuff is more of politics than what people are thinking
I tell u.

1 Like

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by anibi9674: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
rip to d dead.

1 Like

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by EazyMoh(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is heartlessness at its peak. An old woman for Allah's sake and to think of all the military formations in KD.
It's time the government declare state of emergency in that zone.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by azimibraun: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
What happens in southern Kaduna does not bother me as much as our responses to it. I don't have to go into details but deep in our hearts we know we don't feel their pains as much as it excites us to use their sorrows and misfortunes to make comments that insult people we don't like. Their sorrows provide us opportunity to spit our hates. Don't nobody tell me nothing except your folks have been butcherd by Fulani herdsmen. Mine have. So our pains are different.

2 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by azimibraun: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
. Explain pls. If you don't mind, start with the definition of politics and what nexus politics have with this. Who is the "Politics" of southern Kaduna killings benefiting political and how? How does killing that old woman in particular bring gain or loss to any politician? Do we have any where in the world with this kind of Killings/crisis? Is this how citizens respond to it; just like you did? I really want to know. Let us define our problems for what they are and go straight to finding lasting solutions to them. When those who should use their positions in leadership to fix problems spend the whole time battling to respond to people like you who see everything as politically motivated it becomes dangerous because time is of the essence.

2 Likes

Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
azimibraun:
What happens in southern Kaduna does not bother me as much as our responses to it. I don't have to go into details but deep in our hearts we know we don't feel their pains as much as it excites us to use their sorrows and misfortunes to make comments that insult people we don't like. Their sorrows provide us opportunity to spit our hates. Don't nobody tell me nothing except your folks have been butcherd by Fulani herdsmen. Mine have. So our pains are different.

God bless you
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by GMBuhari: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is very wrong
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
undecided
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by Edubestconsult: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
azimibraun:
best comment ever!!!!
Re: #southernkaduna: Sad Tweet From Alleged Victim .(Graphic) by kokosin: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
somebody should just do dis elrufai daughter

(1) (Reply)

FG Must Swear In Osinbanjo As President To Avoid Civil Wars!!! / Lagos Seals 100 Table Water Factories / Emir Sanusi Under Probe Over Alleged Corruption,daughter's Dressing Criticized.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.