Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed (1101 Views)

I'm In Need Of Hybrid Pepper Seed Avenir F1 (rodo) / Tomatoes And Rodo For Sale 17 Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed by nurey(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good day, if you are a farmer and have abanero (rodo) and bell pepper fresh and clean for sale, it's needed urgently in Lagos, 800kg in a week regular supply. Please it's important the farm is close to lagos, though other southwest states can be looked at
Please contact my number call or Whatsapp
07064912184 or check my signature for my mail

Or simply drop yours

Modified: The price we are looking at is 400naira per kg, the supply is for a long time (A year) if you can maintain quality and quantity. The price quote is for supply and delivery.
Re: Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed by Atlanticfire: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
How much do you buy a kg of bell pepper
Re: Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed by nurey(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Atlanticfire:
How much do you buy a kg of bell pepper

It would be more appropriate with a little introduction and location where the goods are. About the price you are the owner of the goods, why don't you start by telling me yours in kg. I would also prefer we discuss privately drop your contact.

Thank you
Re: Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed by nurey(m): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Still needed
Re: Abanero (rodo) And Bell Pepper 800kg Deal Weekly Needed by Abdulrasaq01(m): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Get Hard Working Labourers With Ease / Badass Trees That Just Won’t Give Up(photos) / Poultry Cage For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.