Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( (1363 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / 5 Practical Lessons For Every Nigerian Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by Alexk2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
The issue of unemployment in Nigeria is on the high side and it appears the government is not bothered about it and ready to make amends.

Graduate with 2 Masters Degree turns party clown at children's party
A man identified as Osazee Edigin, took to his Facebook handle to post pictures of a Nigerian graduate who turned into a ‘party clown’ in order to make a living.

He posted the guy’s picture saying: “That moment I was beginning to have hope that Nigeria will get better, I came across a graduate with TWO MASTERS DEGREES in a Mascot regalia doing MC job for a one year old birthday party. Whoever may have contributed to where we are today will never have peace whether dead or live. I feel like considering Libya.”

https://gossip.naij.com/1089616-nigerian-graduate-2-masters-degree-turns-party-clown-a-living-photo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by casttlebarbz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
i am speechless about this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by lollmaolol(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Alexk2:
Whoever may have contributed to where we are today will never have peace whether dead or live. I feel like considering Libya.”

AMEN angry
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by Fireson: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by excellent2013(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Work na work
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by Kingmee: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2017
davide470, uboma, lalasticlala come and do justice here.

i'll comment when it fit fp.
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by EasyMind(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Ole lo ba omo Je...
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by Xxpress(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Two masters degree and he can't create something better for himself?
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by CellTabRepairs: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by CellTabRepairs: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's life. Don't wait for anything to be handed to you because you have multiple degrees. He can still make it big in life emloying his academic knowledge skills to be versatile.

WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by sammie771: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Before the middle of year 2017,GOD will put smile on his life
Re: Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( by adeboyejo2000: 1:44am On May 27, 2018
Hello, Ejiod uneeds this: I Need This Battery .Can yougsupply0it?
VVisit8the linkwbelow.
tsbrSJ alexk2 PHGrS5 havilahconsults DSvCsm bigerboy200 lOlJh1 patrick33 nlQ2BK triaophant czpBiz dukelad Hacg8f ayaside V8oNIP knowmore

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Consulate Recruitment 2017 / Standard Alliance Insurance Plc Invite / Why Some Volunteers May Miss Npower Text & Verification & How They Can Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.