Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Many Women Can Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Women Can Do This? (858 Views)

Many Women Now Have An Unbelievable Sense Of Entitlement / House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Women Can Do This? by shevon: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just saw this somewhere and was wondering how many women can really do this... cheesy

Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
I always wonder why wives fight the lady rather Dan their husband? why fight at all? d best place to fight is in prayers, GOD can so shake ur man just like wen HE spoke to the Israelites an dey were so scared that they said dey wanted moses to speak rada Dan Yahweh himself. #StopFightimg
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by timilehing(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
This kin wife no be here o, her courage is 3much.

End time wife
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by rex444(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Which wowing wonder of the world is this again Hmmmmm very rare....they are naturally built to compete...
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by shevon: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
The fact that she even know the lady sef and she's not hating on her is what baffles me. If na me be the girl, I go run for my life and if na me be the man, I go rush go beg am o.
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Everyone deserves to be happy.

She's also probably making herself happy too.

They should all continue slaying.

Ko kan aye....
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by Benbisco(f): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
With this kind of birthday wishes, the lady should expect the law of Karma big time.
Re: How Many Women Can Do This? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Silly woman. Just wait until your husband contracts HIV AIDS from her and share with you. Then all of you will slay together. Arindin. angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... / What A Nairalander Did When He Realized That Today Is HIS Birthday / Would You Employ A Weekend Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.