Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin (38327 Views)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / What Message Does This Church Billboard Pass? (pics) / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by ORACLE1975(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2017
End time

1 Like

Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by koolcat: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2017
all i see is a bet9ja sign post
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by grandberry: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2017
nawa ooo wetin person no go see for this country
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2017
The name of the church is emerald fellowship Christian center, if only the op was not blind, any, we know there are more pastorneurs than men of God
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Bsmartt(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2017
This is marketing strategy at its peak. Nigerians and creativity..... Hmmmmnnn
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2017
DSS church already out ''Direct Sure Salvation ''*Church
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by bakila: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2017
ShySteady:
And the pastor's name should be Magu.

Lucky Igbinedion, Lucky Imasuen, Prof. Osunbor, Mike Oghiadome, Adams Oshiomhole and the other "thieves" should beware of this Church because they are coming after them!

undecided undecided grin grin cool
Please modify and add their GRANDPAPA ANENIH. Don't spell it Anini, if you do that we would understand.
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by hatchy(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
What kind of nonsense is this? Someone would ask which church do you attend and you'll Ans Efcc church undecided
Nna na wao!

Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by omenkaLives(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Lmao.

Now you'd see everyone throw jabs and laugh this off. That is what the thread is intended to accomplish. No one would call out the mods for taking this to the fp whatsoever. But just a couple of days ago, i created a similar thread about a hospital billboard sighted in Onitsha and some people wanted to kill themselves here because they have been made to think EVERYTHING we say about them is deliberately meant to spite them- their victim mentality was displayed in all shades!

They called out Mynd44, called out Lalasticlala, called out Seun, etc, that they moved the thread to the fp knowing it is meant to insult them! I was mighty disappointed as to why they would think that way about a simple funny thread

My igbo brothers and sisters, make una stop dey get angry every small thing- stop thinking there is a grand conspiracy to "get you" somewhere. Life is alot more fun than you have been made to believe by your politicians.
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by SmartyPants(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2017
But the full name of the Church is clearly given. So what if the acronym is the same as that of the economic and financial crimes commission?

Who says it was deliberate?
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Angel1696: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Efcc church
DSS church
Npf church
Na church
NDA church
add yours
NDLEA church
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Mattins(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2017
[color=#000099]soon we'll be seeing Nazareth Pentecostal Fellowship (NPF)
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by nams77: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2017
hermosa7:

Why do some people like making mockery of sacred things? True men of God get even the name of their churches from God.

Consider the name 'Deeper Life Bible Church' for example. That man of God once mentioned he looked up to the skies and KNEW what the name of his new church would be.

Few today would doubt that the church is currently living up to that name.

I don't know how the name Redeemed Christian Church of God came about, but I'm almost certain it was also birthed through prayers.
The founder saw the name in his dream. He was not learned but he copied it out the next morning and asked a fellow nearby to pronounce the name. That's the origin
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Man must wack.
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by hermosa7: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2017
nams77:

The founder saw the name in his dream. He was not learned but he copied it out the next morning and asked a fellow nearby to pronounce the name. That's the origin

Thanks so much for the enlightenment.
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by easterwick(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Anti-christs world
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by engrjacuzzi: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2017
from Benin, Cyril Madugba, NTA News. indomine generation won't understand.
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Innocent112(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2017
state cid church of god a.k.a {de devil must obey} lol
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Innocent112(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Angel1696:
NDLEA church
state cid church of god
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Innocent112(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2017
state cid church of god a.k.a {de devil must obey} lol
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Innocent112(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
[left][/left]state cid church of god a.k.a {de devil must obey} lol state cid church of god a.k.a {de devil must obey} lol state cid church of god a.k.a {de devil must obey} lol
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Ningi2020(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't knw why d religion of Christ become a business enterprises nt in Nija bt d whole world, well its nt surprising a pastor will do anything to ve lots of followers, dat cultism, juju etc included
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy I'm sure they have a lot of corrupt Christians to arrest, lolz. That church is definitely an average Nigerian politician's turn off cheesy cheesy

I personally think it could be an abbreviation for something like "Evangelical Fellowship Christian Centre" cheesy cheesy wink
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by HORLALAYO: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Am i the only one buh second service says 6am.. hmmmm
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by tolguy(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin
ShySteady:

Lucky Igbinedion, Lucky Imasuen, Prof. Osunbor, Mike Oghiadome, Adams Oshiomhole and the other "thieves" should beware of this Church because they are coming after them!

Modified:
And their Grandpa Anthony Anenih a.k.a Mr. Fix!
grin
ShySteady:

Modified:
And their Grandpa Anthony Anenih a.k.a Mr. Fix!
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by olumzzz(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
ismokeweed is the Daddy GO
Re: EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.