Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Chelsea: Eden Hazard: I've learned my mistake - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea: Eden Hazard: I've learned my mistake (414 Views)

Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo) / Real Madrid: Kaká 55,000, Cristiano Ronaldo 80,000 & Eden Hazard 50,000 (photos) / Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea: Eden Hazard: I've learned my mistake by lightblazingnow(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
CHELSEA - Tuesday 21 February 2017
Hazard: I’ve learnt from my mistakes

Eden Hazard says he is enjoying his “best moment” with Chelsea having rediscovered his form after a below-par 2015/16 season.
The Belgian playmaker was woefully below his best as Chelsea endured a torrid campaign under the beleaguered Jose Mourinho, eventually finishing 10th.

Having been named Premier League Player of the Season and PFA Players’ Player of the Year in 2014/15 as the Blues claimed top-flight honours, by his own admission, Hazard revealed he was “not good enough” last time around.

However, under Antonio Conte this term, he is a man reborn. The 26-year-old has been outstanding so far this season, weighing in with 10 goals in 24 Premier League appearances to help Chelsea to an eight-point gap at the top of the table.
Speaking ahead of his side’s league tie with Swansea City on Saturday, he said: “Last season everyone knows I was not good enough. But you learn from your mistakes. I gave everything to come back and now I am in my level.

“So I started this season well – fit, with no injuries and it is better to play when you are ready. I want to enjoy being on the pitch. So this is the key.

“It is always a difficult to come back after a bad season, but the boss changed something and tried to give us more confidence. This is the best moment for me at this club since I’ve been here. I’m happy.”

Jose_Mourinho4 Mourinho getting his excuses in early
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho believes Chelsea hold the advantage in their upcoming FA Cup sixth-round tie…

FA Cup holders Manchester United will meet Premier League leaders Chelsea in the quarter-finals of England league cup.
Re: Chelsea: Eden Hazard: I've learned my mistake by newyorks(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hazardrous Hazard i belive u.

(1) (Reply)

Victor Moses Signs New £75,000-a-week Chelsea Deal But... / Soccer Today / Ronaldo Shares Glimpse Of Sultry Images On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.