Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria (39457 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent 'fake News' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has described the phenomenon of fake news as one of the greatest threat to the nation.

Speaking in Abuja at the seventh edition of the National Security Seminar, the minister listed four fake news which had been in circulation recently.

He said:
“Regrettably, fake news is circulated worldwide through the means of the social media and it travels faster.

“Only recently, we have to refute the fake news that Nigeria today is the most difficult place for Christians to live (1).

“There was also the fake report that the armed forces of Nigeria armed the Fulani herdsmen and instigate them to carry out attacks (2).

“All these news are unfounded, fake and has the capacity to set one religion or group against the other,’’ he said.

The minister said the most recent of such disinformation was the news of the alleged killing of some members of a pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (3).

He also recalled the recent visit by two leaders of All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande to President Muhammadu Buhari in London which the champions of disinformation claimed it never happened (4).

He said similarly, it took the intervention of the US government to set the record straight through a release that its President, Donald Trump truly had a telephone conversation with President Buhari (5).

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/lai-mohammed-lists-5-recent-fake-news.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Temidayo9(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Muhammed Lai

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by anibi9674: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
tori for town. what of the news that Buhari is the new Messiah to take us to promise land. The fakest news ever.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by zendy: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
I wonder how Lie Mohammed can say that IPOB was not killed when there are not less than 15 videos of the shooting on youtube?

Everyone has seen the video of the Nigerian Army going into the high school in Aba where unarmed IPOB were praying and opened fire.

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
I Swear i give kudos to this man.Either True or False news, we always hear from him almost everyday...I give it to him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nixiepie(f): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nateben(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man is the Chief Executive and the G. O of all zombies.

He and Serrki in picture....... angry

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by zionmade(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Soon we will hear dat nobody died in southern kaduna.
I mean someone is telling me dat something dat happened in aba of which video i watched was actually a lie.
Chaaaiiii na wa oo. Let me come and be going am always smelling ban ban.

52 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by kokosin: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
dat man no get sense

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by midol: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
No 6 -No Christian died in southern Kaduna~ Lie Mohammed.
We yoruba muslims agree with him because he is very honest. grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Tpave(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
This oga again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Mememan: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Reminez(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
midol:
No 6 -No Christian died in southern Kaduna~ Lie Mohammed.

We yoruba muslims agree with him because he is very honest. grin
My fellow osu brother from Ebonyi. I agree with you. Radio Biafravd lied. Nigerian army didn't kill any Ipod member.
We osu Igbos from Ebonyi do not support Nnamumudi Cownu because we are second class and are adulterated descendants of Nri. cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
6. Lai Muhammad himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by biggerboyc(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Olodo. Is this how this people will continue using their tenure?

They blame the hardship in the country on the past government. Who is to blame for buhari's health.

Do something them no go do. They wan borrow 1 billion dollar. Who will pay the money. Politicians are making millions monthly when there is no more money to eat they wan take Nigeria borrow money. In fact any body we tell me to dey pray for our politicians will dies with them. Which mouth i go take pray. The own mouth dey eat chicken my own dey drink garri. There own mouth dey drink wine mine dey drink water. The mouth wey i suppose dey take manage pray for my self make i take am dey pray for them? I no be mumu.

Although some politicians are exempted. But those who want to divert public fund to there pocket won't have rest

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by jamex93(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
oga Lai.....

This ya name sha
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by papaejima1: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
When El rufai said Jonathan went to chad to plan more Boko Haram attacks on the north and obasanjo said GEJ was training snipers and had a kill list, they were authentic news?

The thunder that will fire you is still in the microwave in hell.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Anthony0094(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
the whole country only made up 5 news you called fake,

but uncle you get record pass the whole country we don already loss counts

25 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by mmsen: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
This man has some nerve talking about 'fake news'.

What about all the nonsense that we've had to listen to from this man over the past two years.

Will he apologize for polluting our ears with lies?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
The greatest Lier/fake news giver is talking of fake news

Lie Muhammad recently said Islamic extremists killing Christians is a fallacy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Horlufemi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:
I wonder how Lie Mohammed can say that IPOB was not killed when there are not less than 15 videos of the shooting on youtube?

Everyone has seen the video of the Nigerian Army going into the high school in Aba where unarmed IPOB were praying and opened fire.

Please link

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
CNN
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by TINALETC3(f): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is what we should expect from this loosed unrealistic animal

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Make e dey count dem!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.