Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit (20074 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Afonja Thief!
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by lawalosky(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hope em don return the money?

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by 2shur: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
abegi
basty:
Foundational power

Every power from my foundation assigned to disgrace me be disgraced and put to eternal shame in Jesus name.

Every spirit of disgrace at the edge of my breakthrough die in Jesus name.

Powers to put my personality to shame die in Jesus name

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by Lasskeey: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2017

Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by VIGI201(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
So soon afonjas went that way. . [i]So soon afonjas went that way. . [/i]So soon afonjas went that way. .
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by creamylicious(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by BabaAduras: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sodijan:
Dey just wanted to ruin his career

Who are the 'they'? The 'they' to the best of my knowledge is Seun himself.

It is either he is mentally unbalanced or he has a death wish from all the stories about him in the news.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by khalids: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eleniyan155:
See my account balance is working for all sim

You never tire with this your scam.....abeg move this you scam go dollarland.com
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Put a lid on it, he's done
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by jubrealguy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Na only God know who ds guy offend
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by orlawaley06: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Ur own idiot get class
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Backinfront:
All the people he stole from be like
These kin girls nia dey finish person money
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by BerryAnny(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2017
CHECK MAH SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by greatman247(m): 5:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Can he deny again now that he is not in prison? Cos he is found of denying. For those they just wanted to ruine his career. Nobody is trying to ruine him with enough evidence against him I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he did all they says he did. Even when he is free I'm sure he will do more cos this does not seems like an ordinary anymore. This guy may have offended a lot of people and I guess his village people too though. One owo aye ninu lol.
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by onac16: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2017
that's better, at least that will stop him from another shameful act
Re: Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit by Lagban(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2017
michael142:

You have a very boring sense of humour.

SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy? / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of "Hot" Celebrities Without Makeup