Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) (6529 Views)

Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
So my guy chinazumuekpere came back to nigeria after 20 years in london, then he went to his house to sleep, but on getting to his house, he brought out his key to open his door, so it refused to enter hole, thats the key hole in the door, then he added small oil to the key for easy penetration, so that it would open faster, and voila, the key opened the door and he entered immediately and did some praise and worship before sleeping, he was very tired after the long journey so he slept for 3 days and 3 nights before waking up, then he went to visit his village people and they were all happy to see him

12 Likes

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by ElizaVeta(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ohmmmmm angry

2 Likes

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by ikp120(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
This guy need one better endorsement deal o. E be like say this na his talent o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
lol this guy sha
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by delli(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dirty minded ppl will be like, make I quick look shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
If u see the speed at which I ran to open the thread, I almost knocked down my wicked neigbour @ the staircase

5 Likes

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
U again ...

Thunder fire u there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Daviestunech(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
grayht:
If u see the speed at which I ran to open the thread, I almost knocked down my wicked neigbour @ the staircase
so because of puna u won wound person undecided

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by oyindare(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Guy u try...

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Chuknovski(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
OP cheesy you deserve 2 bottles of alomo
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Martinez19(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fairlyusedpants, fairlyusedpants.... how many times did I call you? Keep it up, you rock. cool
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by xyztin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
guy seriously u re running low on dat stuff...can't beliv I click on ur thread
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Withambition(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Crownadex(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2017
So u just wasted my remain mb dat I aimed to open the real thread .... Op u deserve 1 btw C & C ( cane OR curse ) mea I keep mah Vaseline jawe
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by dannybomb(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
I wasn't having any bad thought when I open the post, I know say na one kind foolish topic with no meaning
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 22, 2017
lol, werey
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by WilsonMayowa(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Ohmmmmm angry
So you want to see the hole
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by sodicom32(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2020
fairlyusedpant:
So my guy chinazumuekpere came back to nigeria after 20 years in london, then he went to his house to sleep, but on getting to his house, he brought out his key to open his door, so it refused to enter hole, thats the key hole in the door, then he added small oil to the key for easy penetration, so that it would open faster, and voila, the key opened the door and he entered immediately and did some praise and worship before sleeping, he was very tired after the long journey so he slept for 3 days and 3 nights before waking up, then he went to visit his village people and they were all happy to see him

Re: It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics) by sharpsharp: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=ElizaVeta post=53931254]Ohmmmmm angry[/quote
What were you expecting to read. lol.
How are you coping during this lock down? ]

(1) (Reply)

How Old Do You Think She Is (photos) / Yahoo Guy Naked With Red Cloth On His Dick About Using His Girlfriend For Ritual / See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.