Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship (669 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / FSB Scholarship Screening Starts Today Venue And Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good evening, I have been trying to reduce the file size that we are rewuired to upload for the fsb scholarship but even the ones that I have tried reducing, they have been very blurry and the contents of the picture cannot be read
Please help as this is what is hindering me from completing the scholarship application

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by yusasiv(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
find a PC, edit with paint...
Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by collins0032(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
You can also use Microsoft image viewer to edit and compress the picture.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
yusasiv:
find a PC, edit with paint...
Thanks for your response, have you been able to do yours? If yes, were you able to still see the content of the image

One other question, is black and white admission letter acceptable
Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
collins0032:
You can also use Microsoft image viewer to edit and compress the picture.
Thank you. Is it a preinstalled windows app or I have to download?
Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Simple download this app on your Android and do it i also used it for my jamb

Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by yusasiv(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
pachman:

Thanks for your response, have you been able to do yours? If yes, were you able to still see the content of the image

One other question, is black and white admission letter acceptable

Sorry... am not one of those.. i was only helping out
Re: Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
yusasiv:

Sorry... am not one of those.. i was only helping out
Thank you anyways

(1) (Reply)

NABTEB Results 2016 Nov/dec Is Out Online | How To Check | Https://eworld.nabte / Will Student Loans Work In Nigeria? / 2017 Waec Timetable Is Out Check It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.