Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption (28869 Views)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Why Buhari’s Lawyer Sent N500,000 ‘gift’ To Judge Accused Of Corruption / UPDATED: Why Buhari’s Lawyer Sent N500,000 ‘Gift’ To Judge Accused Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by josite: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
the right thing for the judge to do is to refer the revelation for further investigation and indeed buhari and his lawyer should be investigated by a private investigator the same way clienton was investigated during the lewinsky scandal.

that some other person is guilty of a bribe and are neither investigated nor prosecuted cannot be a defence to the charges against ademola.the no case submission will surely fail.the AG FED has a constitutional right not to file charges against any person and has a right to discontinue any prosecution. and he need not give any reason,

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by potent5(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
The EFCC, ICPC, NBA, etc. should swing into action to prosecute that lawyer for bribery and conduct unbecoming of a lawyer before APC puts him in that their infamous cleansing chamber and the next thing we will hear is that he has been cleared of all wrongdoing. Some senior lawyers are facing similar charges already. I fear that APC chamber.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
.A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and PhD holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president
you don't know d meaning of illiteracy? Do u? There re so many fathead on nairaland walahi.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by alfsalami: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wailers should stop hanging on straws for survival
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by SalamRushdie: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:
Seun, the money was not sent by Buhari but was given to the Judge by his friend, Buhari's lawyer. Stop spreading fake news. Interestingly, you previously posted the statement from the said lawyer and now you have posted this fake news even though the contents do not match with the headline.
Seun, don't use your hand to destroy your site.

Read what you wrote again and tell me if your children will be proud of you ..SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by dustydee: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
nwakibie3:

So u expect buhari to bribe the judge by himself?
And you expect Buhari to bribe the Judge? And you think Buhari is the lawyer's only client?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
this is corruption fighting back,video of justice ademola collecting d "gift" & proof that it is frm pmb,if not ademola shld apologise 2 d nation.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by tommysparks: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hunter, hunted n the bushmeat

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Clap for yourself, he goat
carmag:
.A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and PhD holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Splashme:
I feel ashamed having this old archaic man as my president

You are very funny but you don't seem to know what character maketh man.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whosoever think 500k will influence federal high court ruling is compoud fooooooool

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Saxifrage12(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Saint Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Luukasz(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
A nation that can boast of 100 thousands of professors and PhD holders should bury their heads in shame by having an illiterate as their president!!!!!!
Hey Kiddo how could U av forgotten that ur ex-president is a PhD holder, stop reasonin with ur anus kid. And let me tell u something bein a prof or phd holder doesn't make u educated than those u call illits. In case you dont know,get it to ur head everybody has one field or facet of life we are educated in. As of fact, you aint as educated as those u call illits in some field. So Kid wisen up & dont let ur certificate deceive u into believn that youre educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by blackmantis: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
stinggy:

Wedding gift to a judge hearing your case.
We might need to return Andrew Yakubu's money too since they were 'gifts'

Even Patience Jonathan said the money in her accounts was a gift

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by chairmanchairmam: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
lastpage:

[b]Hmmm........ just see what this our "educated" poster wrote above, and he is calling some people illiterate!

I wont even ask you to bury your head in shame, ....you need to bury yourself completely, in poo-poo!

Lastpage!

we understood what he meant

Lastpage![/quote]
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by adanny01(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Did CCT chairman's PA collect bribe, YES
Did CCT chairman collect bribe, NO
CCT chairman would have collected bribe if he got the money from the PA.
Did Buhari's Lawyer pay bribe, Yes
Did Buhari pay bribe, NO
Buhari would have paid bribe if he gave money to the Lawyer for the purpose of bribe. Buhari could have paid normal representation fees but the lawyer could have used it to pay bribe to facilitate the case, either way, it is almost impossible to rope Buhari in the bribe unless one decides not be sincere.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
abouzaid:
he's lawyer is around and not protected by any immunity. the truth is that if the judge sentence the accused of collecting bribe, then buhari and others would legally become bribe givers that's why the witness said that he didn't consider the money a bribe. the case would likely be dismissed but in the court of public opinion, buhari has been found guilty of bribe giving to a sitting judge handling his no waec certificate case.
you see your life.
Contracdicting yourself.
Ipods sef,
What did you know.
Is ademola be charge becos of 500k? What concern 500k with the case at hand.
If you ipods have sense, you can file a new case against ademola and buhari for giving and taking bribe.
Instead to be making noise here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
stinggy:

Wedding gift to a judge hearing your case.
We might need to return Andrew Yakubu's money too since they were 'gifts'
in that case let everyone that receive our yam gift, should return it into federation account.
We all need all the gift back to our treasury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Splashme: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims know that baba buhari will make nigeria more developed than America from his sick bed in london. We shall vote his corpse in 2023. Insha Allah! grin
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Markikus: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lawyer: My president Sir, this case is difficult, why dont you just produce your ssce certificate

Buhari: The law, you know I dont have it, thats why you are here..

Lawyer: What can we do?

Buhari: I dont know, do something.. How about bribing the Judge.

Lawyer(in astonishment) : but sir, efcc...

Buhari: Thats why I called you..Do you know how many years I fought to reach this position, and you think I ll let the issue of no certificate derail my ambition?. Lai please talk to this Lawyer, you should understand each other since you are from thesame tribe..

Lai M: Lawyer, please you have to tell a lie.. I cant let my boss be impeached. It ll kill me.

Lawyer: Lie! What lie..

Lai M: We will tripple your fee. Just do something.. Find a way to manourver this case around the law.. Please find a way to bend the rule..

Lawyer(smiles and strokes his chin) : Oga ooo.. E ma worry(dont worry).. I remembered now that the Judges daughter is having a wedding in a forthnight..

Buhari and Lai M: And what does that have to do with this?

Lawyer(grinning) : How about we bribe him with #500k and tell him it is a gift for his daughters wedding.. I ll personally give him.. He will understand.. And when efcc and icpc comes knocking, I ll just tell them it is a gift which I personally dashed him as a colleague.. So Mr President Sir, dont worry, the case is settled.

Buhari(smiling) : Walahi talai kwo, You wa a frilliant lawya walahi.. Lai, givam the fifehunfred thasand..

Lai M.: yes boss.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by blackboy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nooo they were they ones that voted for him demanded for him . It tells a lot about them

carmag:

!!!!!!

those people mentioning me if didn't reply your post it means you did not worth my time
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by holyfather(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:

I don't have to prove it because the writer proved it himself.
1. The statement "Why Buhari sent N500000 to Judge . . ." - Buhari was never mentioned as the person who gave the Judge the money. He cannot be held responsible for the actions of his lawyer except if there's evidence that he was complicit, in this case there's none and the lawyer has also admitted that he sent the money in his personal capacity.

Learn to think critically before reaching conclusions. Don't allow the media dictate to you, especially in this age of junk journalism.
Yo CRITICAL THINKER, ever heard of the word DENIABILITY before ?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by ofwest47(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Which is better 100000 PhD holders who are drastically corrupt and who has no futuristic plan for the country's development other than how to exploit the country's wealth for their families benefits only or a fairly read individual with a vision to move the country forward to be self sufficient in the country's need rather than dependent on more than 98.2% of the country's need on foreign import. Not only that here is a man with the so called low level in education deciding to fight corruption which has brought the country back more than 50 years of its existence and he is now already achieving success.
I repeat whom will you prefer, a good example was the last administration where we had two Professors of Engineering one after the other as Minister of Power did their professorship achieve the desired improvement in energy and power. Remember in the 1st republic when you say Mataima Sule people will reply Mines and Power .Mataima Sule was not an engineer but was well focused as to what he wants to achieve, like wise Fashola the present power minister is not an engineer but visionary as to what he want to achieve if not for the Niger Delta avengers we all be talking of over 6000MW today so what we need in good governess is the desire to be well focused for development and be futuristic in your administration.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Inova(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
dustydee:
Seun, the money was not sent by Buhari but was given to the Judge by his friend, Buhari's lawyer. Stop spreading fake news. Interestingly, you previously posted the statement from the said lawyer and now you have posted this fake news even though the contents do not match with the headline.
Seun, don't use your hand to destroy your site.
Dont mind Seun. I dont know why he is entertaining unverified and childish rants on his FP.
I now see Nairaland as a comic relief site. Full of comments from kids who are meant to be serious with thier studies in school.
Nairaland has now turn to the den of fake news, insults , bigotry, racism etc and the Mods are not doing anything about it.
Seun; Nairaland is not all about pulling trafic. It should also be a place where credible news can be obtained.
This is an advice from a long time member of your forum.
Re: Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption by Enyeem(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari yyyy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Juju Arrested PHCN Officials In Osogbo / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.