Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help (2869 Views)

Please I Need Help With My Playstation 3 Controller / I Need To Load Games On My Ps3 / My Playstation Is Hanging, What Can I Do About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help by kodded(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
It all depends on the kind of save. For instance if it's a codebreaker save, you'd have to use the codebreaker home-brew program to copy it to your 8mb mem card. Same thing if it were a max drive save. There are also Vmc saves, here you simply mount the vmc using ulaunchelf then you copy the save to your 8mb memory card.
I have both codebreaker and maxdrive
Re: My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2017
kodded:
I have both codebreaker and maxdrive
Then simply download the saves, copy to your sdcard, then copy save from sdcard to 8mb mem card using its corresponding program.
Re: My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help by Jaybihel25(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Press "O" to access file browser. Open Mc0 or Mc1, access the folders and try finding Openps2loader.elf. Once located press "O" to launch it, if it doesn't work you'd have to download another one.
Thanks so much bro. Myself and my PS2 flat is grateful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canter Ball / How To Change Dream League 2018/2019 Kits And Logo / ‘aboki Run’ Becomes The 1st Nigerian Game To Be Featured On Google Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.