Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. (1074 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Sunnie7777: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pls advise,I have a friend who studied medical physiology in one of the state universities in Nigeria and graduated with a Second Class Lower division Honours.He has been without a job since completion of NYSC (2 years ago),and I discovered ,from my interaction with him that he has little knowledge about the services he can offer and the possible employment opportunities he is qualified to apply for by virtue of his course of Study. Pls advise on what he can do to better himself and what areas and opportunities he can explore.Thanks.
Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
why are you lying ??

you need an advice but you want people to believe it's your friend you are representing

is your friend so daft that he can't be able to represent himself a (graduate)
sorry if I have offended you but I hate lies..

1 Like

Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Sunnie7777:
Pls advise,I have a friend who studied medical physiology in one of the state universities in Nigeria and graduated with a Second Class Lower division Honours.He has been without a job since completion of NYSC (2 years ago),and I discovered ,from my interaction with him that he has little knowledge about the services he can offer and the possible employment opportunities he is qualified to apply for by virtue of his course of Study. Pls advise on what he can do to better himself and what areas and opportunities he can explore.Thanks.

tell him to go to his village and start a farm! grin grin grin he'll be of more use to his country as a farmer angry
Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
why are you lying ??

you need an advice but you want people to believe it's your friend you are representing

how do you know that he is lying?
Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Sunnie7777: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
carmag:
why are you lying ??

Funny how people think.Well,not everyone will be childish and cowardly as you to begin to tell cheap lies.its not gonna cost me anything to come out and say I need advice for myself if I actually need the advice.
Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Sunnie7777: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
coollabman:

how do you know that he is lying?
Don't mind him/her, as if he/she is gonna come flog me if I say I need an advice. Actually I have advised this friend of mine in question,but I feel maybe I can hear one of two things from people who studied physiology to help boost his morale and self confidence. More like expose him to a new horizon in his course of Study.
Re: Career Advice For A Graduate In Physiology. by Hollex01(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2017
can a graduate in physiology do radiology in masters degree

(1) (Reply)

Story of a Cleaning Services Company in Nigeria West Africa / Kick Start Your Career As A Software Developer In 2019 / Nigerian Truck Driver In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.