Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Spirit Meat - Pursuing The Preserving Power Of Divine Purpose - Genesis 39:7-12, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat - Pursuing The Preserving Power Of Divine Purpose - Genesis 39:7-12, (271 Views)

Does God Allow Certain Challenges So As To Restore Our Divine Purpose? / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Spirit Meat Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - Pursuing The Preserving Power Of Divine Purpose - Genesis 39:7-12, by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Rev. (Mrs.) Oyenike Areogun invites all Women to the 39th Edition of The All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization with the theme "AS SOON AS ZION TRAVAILED, SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER CHILDREN". (Is 66v8b).

God is equipping and releasing women to their Ministry of Intercession these last days.

Ministering:
Rev(Mrs) Grace Olonade and Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

Date: Friday 17th - Saturday 18th March 2017.
Time: Friday: 5pm, Saturday: 8am-2pm

Venue: The Dream Centre Headquarters. Km 4, Gbogan-Osogbo Expressway. Osogbo.

Special session for the wives of General overseers/set men/ head of ministries

There will be workshops and seminars on Home Affairs and Ministry.

For enquiries: 08037252124.

The discovery of purpose will preserve you from sin because it will affect your choices and decisions in life. Joseph is a Bible example of how the discovery of divine purpose preserves you from sin. Joseph discovered the purpose of God at age seventeen, he told his brothers about it and they sold him into slavery. Even though he was a thrice sold slave, God was supervising His purpose in the life of Joseph and Joseph had enough reverence for what God wanted to do through him.

Joseph was faced with the opportunity to sin but he refused and fled even though Potiphar’s wife kept luring him day by day. The divine purpose that God had for Joseph was more important to him than the offer of sin. When you continue to live a life of sin and immorality, it is a clear indication that you don’t have a revelation of the destiny that God has ahead of you and if you ever discovered your divine purpose, that understanding is fast fading away. When we get to heaven, the life of Joseph will witness against many young men in this generation.

Hebrews 11:24-27 explains how people that discovered and are pursuing their destiny react to sin and temptation. They refuse to be identified with the world; they refuse the pleasure of sin, no matter how brief; they place a higher value on their destiny than the treasures of Egypt and they forsake it. Everyone that saw a vision of heaven refused to come back to the earth, and in the same vein, if you will discover your purpose and pursue it then it will preserve you from sin and error.

The devil knows that if he can get you polluted, no matter how little, he can abort that destiny or at least reduce its manifestation but you must not allow him. The Bible says, “And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.” Will you make a commitment to God that because of the purpose He has for your life, you will sanctify yourself unto that purpose and live a sin-free life?

PRAYER: Lord, I embrace the preserving power of the discovery of my destiny. I value my destiny above any offer of sin; as Joseph preserved himself I will preserve my life unto your purpose in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Leviticus 13:1-59, Mark 6:1-29, Psalm 39:1-13, Proverbs 10:10

(1) (Reply)

Silent Time / Pastor Adeboye Is A Pride To Nigeria – Jonathan / Have You Been To Gethsemane? ……please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.