Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Price For Honesty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Price For Honesty. (691 Views)

Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) / See The Price Of Sex Doll On Jumia With Huge Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price For Honesty. by zealz4u(m): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2017
They say honesty is the best policy. How true is this statement? Is it good to be honest and deprive yourself of what you deserve? This is my little experience with my HONESTY

I'm in my early 30 and not in any relationship. I needed a serious relationship even without sex till we get married so I choose to be honest to every lady I approach, I have always been lying to ladies before just to date for the purpose of sex even when I don't love them. Now I want to be in a serious relationship that can lead to marriage so I personally made up my mind last year NOT to:
1. Lie to any lady for her to love me.
2. Not to date for the purpose of sex
3. Not to have sex with a lady I can't marry.

My honesty to ladies when I approach them for a relationship always end up with negative response just because I don't want to lie about anything like I used to. I'm good looking and sometimes they think I'm lying when I say I'm not in any relationship.

To cut the long story short, I met a lady last week on social media. I try to be honest to her and went ahead to tell her everything she needed to know about me and also emphasis on how honest and truthful I am. Now she is seriously in love with me BUT she is a single mother of 2 kids which I didn't know before approaching her. Her husband is late. The funny thing is I promise to love her the way she is because she is quite pretty. She said she doesn't trust guys anymore because of how guys have been disappointing her. She's a graduate but I discover that she isn't too educated during our conversation on phone because she can't really speak good english, which always turns me off in ladies.

My problem now is
1. How do I back out without making it look like I'm one of the guys she has been meeting?
2. She promise to visit me this weekend, how do I avoid her so that we don't have sex because she is so in love with me?

Pls I need mature advice.
Re: The Price For Honesty. by Parpor(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2017
I surely will be back
Re: The Price For Honesty. by zealz4u(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Parpor:
I surely will be back
Ok
Re: The Price For Honesty. by youngestmilly: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Have you had sex? Cos this will determine everytin
Re: The Price For Honesty. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2017
U promised to love her the way she is!see bros,this love of a tin no be joke,loving someone means u must accept their good bad n ugly,u dont just profess love cos u cant give what u dont have
Re: The Price For Honesty. by zealz4u(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
youngestmilly:
Have you had sex? Cos this will determine everytin

No, but it could happen if only she's ready for it besides I don't want to hurt her because she might be hurt if I back out after having funs with her and I don't want to feel guilty after everything. I really want to remain honest but I can't marry a single mother of 2kids.
Re: The Price For Honesty. by commyluv(f): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2017
no love lost no love found......
Re: The Price For Honesty. by dapsonlou(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Poster I thought you said you change your life and Honesty is the best policy.. Tell her that you Just don't want to have meaningless s3x with her, let her know you like her, but your family will never allow you to marry someone with a child. Be firm and let her know you wont go against your Parents because they gave you life. She's got kids , she will understand.

1 Like

Re: The Price For Honesty. by youngestmilly: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=zealz4u post=53943695]
I don't want to hurt her because she might be hurt if I back out after having funs with her and I don't want to feel guilty after everything.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Love And Trust In A Relationship / Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy / The Story Of My Vagina - A Short Story On The Principles Of A Feminine Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.