Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Wedding Party "Party" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party "Party" (516 Views)

Still On The Wedding Party / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Party "Party" by Shalombrain: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2017
So this past Saturday, the cast and crew members (producer, director, screen writer, camera guys, actors and actress) of the Nollywood blockbusters and current holder of the no 1 highest grossing Nollywood movie title "The Wedding Party" all converged at the Eko Hotel convention center, the same location used for filming the wedding reception of the same movie.

When the movie grossed over four hundred million, it was history making and I thought there should be a way in which the crew could celebrate the success but I never envisaged a gathering at the convention center for such merriment.

Not until now I never knew there use to be an after party for a successful movie.

The gathering had in attendance lead actor Banky W, Kene Mkparu, Moses Babatope, Kemi Adetiba, Somkele Idhalama, Mo Abdu, Beverly Naya, Tope Oshin and a lot more. Obviously absent was AY Makun fellow actor and ace producer who played the role of master of ceremony in the film and whose movie, "A trip to Jamaica" is the closest rival to the wedding party.

see pictures: http://abspad.com/863-2/

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Indie Producer/director/film-maker. / HAVE DOUBT By Olawale David Oyinlade / Box Office ‘the Wedding Party’: A Recap Of How Nollywood’s Biggest Fared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.