Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today (6123 Views)

My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without / Should I Tell My Mom That Her Husband Kissed Me? / My Girlfriend Kissed Me 2 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2017
living a strict virgin lifestyle
I don't really get that much attention from guys

these little attention smooches is so special to me

l am so happy

team virgin
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Waoo...what next?
onila:

team virgin
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Godemcee(m): 1:53am On Feb 22, 2017
attention seeking hoe.don't u av a life outside nairaland,all u do is troll nd create meaningless Topic

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Godemcee:
attention seeking hoe.don't u av a life outside nairaland,all u do is troll nd create meaningless Topic

if you don't like my threads, ignore, thank you
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Godemcee(m): 1:56am On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

if you don't like my threads, ignore, thank you
go nd sleep,u as dry as ur old nd wrinkled pussy

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 2:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Godemcee:

follow the arrow out and ignore

thank you
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Ah Mogbe moku modaran, she offended you before
Godemcee:
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Godemcee(m): 2:05am On Feb 22, 2017
darol4real:
Ah Mogbe moku modaran, she offended you before
She is to dry,even if she tryna troll,it should not be the same old nd boring shitt
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 22, 2017
OK...May be she repeated primary 6 ten times that's why.
Godemcee:
She is to dry,even if she tryna troll,it should not be the same old nd boring shitt
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Godemcee(m): 2:09am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=darol4real post=53939139]OK...May be she repeated primary 6 ten times that's why.[/quite]true,cause she act like an illetrate
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Niggaz with feelings undecided I don't think she forced anybody to open her threads

1 Like

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Mrbigman1(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2017
Mamagee3 Bia furu ejima gi.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by rosalieene(f): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
lipsrsealed so early this morning
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

l am so happy

team virgin
what exactly warranted him kissing ur forehead
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Incognito101: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Iz that all
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Outofsync(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2017
what sort of person is this

1 Like

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by princeemmma(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2017
he kissed you and you are happy, that is good

1 Like

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by PrickGetSize(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Onila, you need more than a mere lip graze on your forehead as a growing woman. It's time you give up that pussy for some special dick that knows how to do it. Virginity is no longer a thing of pride.
Thank me now!
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
HOEnila hw does dat sound?

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by popefuse(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2017
When u use the word THIS am xpecting a picture.
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
onila don cra za sad
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by 14teenK: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
You really need this

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
ceejayx:
sharrap
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Michaeloben: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
It's every young woman's worse nightmare: looking down and finding those pinkish-purple lines emerging on fresh skin. It's the surprise no one ever really wants. Welcome to the world of stretch marks.

I'll admit, when I first saw stretch marks on my upper thighs during my sophomore year of high school, I thought they were hideous. I thought I would never wear another bathing suit again and submerged the small pinkish-purple stretch marks in mounds of concealer, coated in overpriced moisturizers and compounds of cocoa butter.

As a young woman, my weight has fluctuated. I have been considered every body type in the book, from "long and lengthy" to "big and broad." Height-wise most of my growing started very young, and I was already my full-grown height of 5'7" before the start of seventh grade. But I had always been fairly comfortable in my skin. My mom works in the field of women's empowerment, so while I watched other girls in my class fixate on a scale, I had learned from the best to love my body and that it was what was "on the inside" that matters most of all.

Yet as my lifestyle changed, so did my body. As a former dancer, I went from 8+ hours of dance a week to none. I started developing overnight and "filling up" my figure. Soon after, my stretch marks began to peek through and say hello.

When they first emerged, right below my hips, I had no idea what was going on. I thought I had rubbed up against something or that my skin was irritated. Soon more and more of the pinkish markings emerged to the surface.

I knew the truth. I had stretch marks. At fourteen years old. I remember crying to my mom, insisting for her to buy me some magical ointment or pill for my stretch marks to go away. Why me? I thought. Why so young?

I was ashamed. I wanted to shed my skin like a snake, replenish a new set that would free me of these markings. I feared what others would say. I feared what I would say, covering them up with expensive makeup, hiding them even in the winter when I wore jeans or tights just so I didn't need to face the sight of them.

All these continued up to when I came across a remedy that changed my life. I didn't believe it at first because I had used a lot of medication. I decided to give it a shot and to my greatest surprise, they started clearing with 4-6 weeks. There was no need to go through the pains of using lasers to clear the stretch marks.

They remedy has this soothing feeling when used. What I like most about it is that it has no side effects. This is what led me share this fantastic remedy with people out there that are battling with stretch marks.

For more information on how to get the remedy contact: +2348160968534 +2348027452082.
Have a nice day.
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by EmperorShizzy: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
onila:
sharrap
Sis grin He's proposing to you be that
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by EmperorShizzy: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
ceejayx:
Lmao
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Onila, you need more than a mere lip graze on your forehead as a growing woman. It's time you give up that pussy for some special dick that knows how to do it. Virginity is no longer a thing of pride.
Thank me now!

ur a bad boy
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Babamide(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Maybe u have mouth odour, that's why he kissed u on the forehead

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Annie939(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
that's good
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by onila(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
that's good

thanks
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
onila:
sharrap
bad gal grin
Re: This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

l am so happy

team virgin

Hurry for deliverance.. What just happened to you, has a spiritual significance..

(1) (2) (Reply)

[18+ Story]: Sharing Esther With My Roommate [A MUST READ] / . / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.