Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert (17082 Views)

5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / 5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
Please do not listen to the OP. As a matter of fact, if you are an introvert or partial introvert it is a must to aspire for careers that will bring you out of your shell. You will learn a lot on how to be more social, especially owing your own business will help you feel more capable and comfortable in your own skin.
I think the OP really need to read more on introversion.... His post is quite misleading in its entirety...

1 Like

Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by tempel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
I bet this individual is not in his right sense of mind. Woke up today to spew rubbish. Pls have some common sense eh.

1 Like

Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Luiz1:
I think the OP really need to read more on introversion.... His post is quite misleading in its entirety...

Exactly, I am a bit disturbed by the fact that innocent people will read it and some will make career decisions based on his view.
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by tarboshi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
The writer need to do more research before posting rubbish.
what about :
Micheal Jackson - Music
Bruce Lee - Kung Fu
Pat Utomi

just to mention a few

You believed so much lies and that's why you want others to do so!!!
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by habex005(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Afeezoladapo:
I think dis OP needs to get himself equipped before posting smth like dis.
Introverts can do all dat.
I think u should do a research. Ask dose artiste. t. some of dem will tell u dey are introverts.

op is high on weed . Don jazzy himself is an introvert...
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by chnovpaul(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
tobechi74:
Medicine: Granted, you
are well endowed with
intellect and you can
concentrate for long hours
reading, you have few
friends, you rarely socialize
so books are your best
buddies but you see being
a doctor or nurse demands
more than that even though
studying is the most
imperative. The warm
smiles, the jovial attitudes,
the lively and fun
personalities of the
extroverts do have a
psychological effect on
patients whether you
choose to believe it or not
and you clearly don’t
possess any of these
qualities. You might turnout
to be a great Doc or nurse
but don’t be surprised
when a patient gets a heart attack due to the constant scowl on your face

Not true. I'm an introvert, and a great doc. Besides, many of the doctors you'll ever meet are introverts.

So, get your facts right before posting online.
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by Ezionye(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Very mumuric post
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by Lionofdjungle: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
What about Mass Communication? It isn't meant for an introvert.
Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by lacasera14(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
But how did this make front page, this is plagiarism of the first order. I wrote this sometime ago and it made front page only for someone to repost it again and it still made front page. Mods what's up with you guys? The article is even scattered with avoid as avois. What da hell ?

Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by EngrBouss(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Contact me on 07087210933 for your software options with accompanying tutorial training videos. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for a more comprehensive list. Cheers

Re: 5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2017
LePrezident:

Kindly elucidate further...
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / When Did You Know You'd Be Bagging A 3rd Class (or Pass) ? / After Studying Geology For 4 Years, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.