Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks (30998 Views)

Nigerian Companies Vs South African Companies Located In Both Countries / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / Africapitalism: Why Aren't African Companies Solving Africa's Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by ironheart(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Tell that to your President. Let him come home first. Let your country start manufacturing what I am into, I won't go abroad.
nothing stops u from manufacturering it here, we have more than enough
clay. Its high time we look inward my brother.
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by sekundosekundo: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:

How I wish baba Awolowo, PA Nnamdi Azikwe and Sardauna of Sokoto all leave us for many more years with the whites

Nigeria could have been better off

Sarrki though you didn't acknowledge my greetings yesterday, you Don dey make sense this days even omenkalives is impressive this days. It's remaining NgeneUkwenu.

I will be in Nigeria next month, I will buy something for you' that is. if you remain impressive like this. Lolz
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
ironheart:
its laziness bro. All those running away are purely lazy. I have been there n i never wish to live there. The way those guys hustle over there, if they do it herr, trust me they are going to be 10xbetter than what they are over there.
To some extent yes, but it isn't universal, bro. Not all are lazy, perhaps some got weakness of character and all that but definitely not lazy. You don't wanna know what the devil i'm going through right now, and I'm hardworking (even the devil knows that) but this country is unbelievably cruel so much that people rather risk it elsewhere than stay here. Such a pity
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by sekundosekundo: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
ironheart:
nothing stops u from manufacturering it here, we have more than enough
clay. Its high time we look inward my brother.

Hahahahaha, I no want insult person now.
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by vislabraye(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
ironheart:
Nigerians come home, what are you doing there? Apart from the clean street and good structures, we are better off. I just wish our government is more citizen oriented

Not as simple as that. There are many foreigners in Nigeria as well as other countries. You can't judt say they should leave theur country of residence.

1 Like

Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by ironheart(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Milonis:

To some extent yes, but it isn't universal, bro. Not all are lazy, perhaps some got weakness of character and all that but definitely not lazy. You don't wanna know what the devil i'm going through right now, and I'm hardworking (even the devil knows that) but this country is unbelievably cruel so much that people rather risk it elsewhere than stay here. Such a pity
yes but those giving us bad names are
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
ironheart:
yes but those giving us bad names are

Well, .....there are always the bad guys
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Nwodosis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
hollywater:
And so what? They should continue killing your brothers, because you want to work? I see, the work is more important than those nigerians been killed.

Let another truth be told again, 95% of Nigerians in South Africa have no reason to be there. The Nigerians there are taking their jobs rather than creating jobs for them. South African companies here are creating jobs for us.
I'm in no way justifying the killings of Nigerians but I'm against the attack of South African companies here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by caprini1: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
codemaniacs:

fixing electricity is not the problem... the main problem is the colonialists INDIRECT RULE over their colonies even after granting INDEPENDENCE to them..

the other major problem is 95% of Nigerians see travelling outside the country as an achievement and something they can brag about... Oppression, pride, inferiority complex and superiority complex fuels the average Nigerians' desire to travel abroad.
You are not far from the truth,but someone like me doesn't see anything so special in other countries,there are so much good opportunities in Nigeria,that is why I said govt.should fix the electricity,because virtually everything runs on electricity.
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by brojoshua: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Do not repay evil with evil
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by emi14: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Black South African and blame game. 1000 whites entered dominated/enslaved 20m black South African for many years before the birth of Nelson Mandela although wick but the strongest and loudest voice in south Africa. Unfortunately he was imprisoned for 27years because nobody could fight for his rescue. He remained in prison till other Africans caused alarm that brought freedom and quench the heat of apartheid.

They are naturally wicked people.
Now south Africans have shifted there woes of wickedness and weakness to 5million immigrates against 50million citizens.
How can 5millon immigrants out class 50million citizens by taking there jobs, polluting there environments, introducing them to smoking and drinking and sleeping with their women?
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by chris31(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
KINGwax007:
lol... See pot calling kettle black. Nigeria is not a safe haven tondo business because ur brothers dey kidnap everything! We are now being attacked in SA because ur bothers be drug peddlers. Dem say our IQ is low because despite ur politicians stealing, u people still go protest in their favour. Dem dey we be much because ur father's worship a coward wey run away from war as hero. Guy, no let me talk o grin grin

The only bothers I get dey SW. Other relatives are sensible, patriotic and easy going Nigerians and not u iPod yoots or boko Haram northerners.
Mumu Afonjas shame no even dey ur face
The first politician to convict of corruption na ur broda criminal Awolowo
Your Hero Abiola was killed like a poor church rat upon dat ur greedy SW leaders still get mind collect bribe & sell him out...poor MKO
Ur taking about kidnapping the last time i check its now a new business in the SW
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by John902(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nwodosis:
Let the truth be told, attacking their companies will create more joblessness!
how about joblessness in their country?
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by ironheart(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Milonis:

Well, .....there are always the bad guys
for sure bro
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by H2Ossss(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nwodosis:
Let the truth be told, attacking their companies will create more joblessness!
E be like say u dey work for stanbic grin, u are right though.
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by sarrki(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Sarrki though you didn't acknowledge my greetings yesterday, you Don dey make sense this days even omenkalives is impressive this days. It's remaining NgeneUkwenu.

I will be in Nigeria next month, I will buy something for you' that is. if you remain impressive like this. Lolz

You agree not that am a patriot!!!!

God will take you on eagles wing
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Kiakia(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Reprisal attack is more like it. This xenophobic thing have to stop.
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by justmenoni: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
List country?

sarrki:
South Africans are ungrateful people

No matter what Nigeria should be the list country they should attack

We helped greatly during the apartheid

I give up on them
Re: 120 South African Companies In Nigeria Risk Attacks by Bwaal(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
When attack begin on places like shoprite and Co please let me know I need to be in Lagos
then

#South Africans must go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.