Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

MMM New Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM New Strategy (2517 Views)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM New Strategy by Treash(m): 5:54am On Feb 22, 2017
I just got this new development from the ponzi scheme this morning. It reads:

Dear participants,

You constantly reproach us stating we don’t listen to your opinions however we really do. :-)) We try to carry out the most reasonable and efficient suggestions immediately.

Particularly, in accordance with your suggestions, we will soon take the following measures:

We will stop the growth of confirmed Mavros acquired before the 1st of January 2017.
We will freeze the bonuses received before the 1st of January 2017 (so that limited withdrawal of Mavro-2016 will include only contributions, not bonuses).
We will introduce a new rule according to which the withdrawal amount cannot exceed triple amount of the provided help (so, GH cannot exceed PH more than in 3 times). Many participants and guiders withdraw bonuses in such big amounts without PH that it threatens the stability of the whole System. (We don’t agree, however we will accept preferences of the majority. :-)) With this rule, you can’t withdraw only bonuses without providing help.

Therefore, keep on sending us your suggestions. We will take them into account (At least, we will try :-))

Best regards,
Sergey Mavrodi.

We change the world!

Re: MMM New Strategy by zionwinn(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Okay
Re: MMM New Strategy by NaWetinDey(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2017
they are waking up

2 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by seunlayi(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2017
This is not anti mmm, it won't get to fp. But this mmm is dead, invest at your own risk
Re: MMM New Strategy by anigbajumo(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Guider in trouble...
Re: MMM New Strategy by MMMscam: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Rubbish!!! MMM is, was and will always be a SCAM.
Re: MMM New Strategy by Moblord(m): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2017
MMMscam:
Rubbish!!! MMM is, was and will always be a SCAM.
You're wrong, from your username one will already know your mission.

6 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by MMMscam: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Moblord:
You're wrong, from your username one will already know your mission.

My username is simply informative. It informs people of the fact that MMM is a scam, so that they don't fall for the deceptive tricks of MMM scammers like you.

2 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by Moblord(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2017
MMMscam:

My username is simply informative. It informs people of the fact that MMM is a scam, so that they don't fall for the deceptive tricks of MMM scammers like you.
Scammers dupe and run but MMM returned, trying to develop a strategy where by everybody will get back his/her money, they don't want anyone to loose money in the system.
Tell me which scammer will dupe you and still come back?
Tell me Which scammer will show is identity, including his picture all over the world?
You said MMM is scam, someone somewhere has received alert and has smile on their faces.
Someone somewhere has offered to provide help just now.
Afterall before the system crashed it has helped a lot of people and changed many lives. If you still see MMM as scam then go ahead but don't discourage others, instead warn them about the risk involved.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM New Strategy by percyshelu(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2017
so my cash is still intact, I already move on with life without mmm. If dey don't return, I won't feel it much again but if dey return, Glory to God

3 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by greenmonk: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Ngcarslink:
MAKE 100% of your investment every 15days , you don't have to wait till someone pays you or scared if the network will crash , you don't have to GH OR PH all you need to do is sit and let next global do the work for you ,
NOTE: this is not PONZI SCHEMES
for more info contact WHATSAPP 0.7.0.6.1.6.0.0.9.2.7
Bbm-D3CD4E54

If this is not ponzi what then is it?

All ponzi schemes are fraud & worse than selling fake drugs.
Beware of investing in any get rich quick schemes, they are toxic to your well being & the economy
Re: MMM New Strategy by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't understand this message, can someone clarify it pls

1 Like

Re: MMM New Strategy by Treash(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2017
kayusekay:
I don't understand this message, can someone clarify it pls

Its a simple English sir. Consult your English teacher.
Re: MMM New Strategy by CrazyScientist: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
No be only Sergey Mavrodi, all these messages are not from him, one south African Boy dey there dey form Mavrodi for una.
Re: MMM New Strategy by anigbajumo(m): 9:54am On Feb 22, 2017
percyshelu:
so my cash is still intact, I already move on with life without mmm. If dey don't return, I won't feel it much again but if dey return, Glory to God

Bro,don't forget mmm rule ooo,if una PH or no activities going on in ur acct for 3months,ur PO will b permanently blocked....
Re: MMM New Strategy by rosalieene(f): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
I saw it this morning when I logged in to my PO
Re: MMM New Strategy by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Discover a better way of making 30 percent of your donation in 30 days far better than MMM. No guider bonus that drains the system. Tested and trusted...http:///2igsqUi
Re: MMM New Strategy by princeSammyz: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Proverbs 29:1 Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed--without remedy.
If it happened to 2016 Mavros, what makes you think 2017 mavros will have a different fate?

2 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by MMMscam: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Moblord:
Scammers dupe and run but MMM returned, trying to develop a strategy where by everybody will get back his/her money, they don't want anyone to loose money in the system.
Tell me which scammer will dupe you and still come back?
Tell me Which scammer will show is identity, including his picture all over the world?
You said MMM is scam, someone somewhere has received alert and has smile on their faces.
Someone somewhere has offered to provide help just now.
Afterall before the system crashed it has helped a lot of people and changed many lives. If you still see MMM as scam then go ahead but don't discourage others, instead warn them about the risk involved.

All the excuses you're making are flawed. MMM is a scam. And just because the scammers are still present doesn't make it any less a scam. You're only present because you still think you have the opportunity to scam more people. But your deceptive tactics are failing. As for identity, yes, some scammers do reveal their identities because obviously they are not ghosts and how will they scam people on such a large scale without an identity. So stop deceiving yourself because you can't deceive someone intelligent like me. Only a bloody fool will fall for your MMM scam.

2 Likes

Re: MMM New Strategy by MMMscam: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
princeSammyz:
Proverbs 29:1 Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed--without remedy.
If it happened to 2016 Mavros, what makes you think 2017 mavros will have a different fate?

The hungry MMM scammers are still trying to deceive and lure more people to scam. Unfortunately for them, their deceptive tricks are no longer working because every sane person already knows MMM is a scam.
Re: MMM New Strategy by princeSammyz: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
MMMscam:

The hungry MMM scammers are still trying to deceive and lure more people to scam. Unfortunately for them, their deceptive tricks are no longer working because every sane person already knows MMM is a scam.
That's true man... It only just so unfortunate that d word SANE does not apply to every one... Some ppl never just learn.
Re: MMM New Strategy by Godelohia(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

l / How To Quickly And Securely Exchange A Gift Card For Naira / Get Paid To Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.