Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality (6883 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How Many Times Did You Sit For Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Vivos: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Epositive:

yea mehn, no stress! how has ur day been?
#positivevibes
great, hope urs is great as well,have a lovely morning.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by hardbody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2017
EastGold:
Back benchers, we caused a lot of trouble

Those who passed through Universities can attest to this

I rep back seat for Life. Easier to disturb the class and in solidarity no one will mention you, worst case, a portion of the class is punished. That was in Secondary School. Also it was a lot easier to jump out from the window when that Maths teacher is coming to teach Great circles and small circles (Latitude and longitude....omo, those teachers sef...forming plenty geometry).

In the Uni, it was the same only that boys no dey jump window, you can quietly walk out from the back door if the lecturer had stopped making sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by stylochime: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Like almost everything we do, where we choose to sit in class or in a room where there are numerous seats says a lot about  us. So do you want to know what your sitting choice says about you? Read on

1. In the front row

People who choose to sit in the front find it easier to maintain eye contact than those who sits at the back. What this says about them is that they are confident and not afraid of speaking up.
Also you like to be noticed by people… especially by those in power
2. In the Middle

You sit at the middle row because you are most comfortable when you are surrounded by people.

You also almost always don't like being the first in anything but at the same time you don't like being the last, you just prefer being on the fence because to you its the safest place to be…

3. In the back row

You are an extrovert so you sit at the back because its the only place you can talk without being noticed by your lecturer.

You are also nervous about speaking up in class mainly because you are lacking in the department of confidence…

http://listwand.com/2017/02/where-you-sit-in-class-and-what-it-says-about-your-personality-2/
dis is wrng in my case
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by stylochime: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I disagree. Was a back bencher all through my schooling days and l'm not an extrovert,plus l'm very confident. I speak up when I have to.
same here.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
I give up on you

You are badder than me

hardbody:

I rep back seat for Life. Easier to disturb the class and in solidarity no one will mention you, worst case, a portion of the class is punished. That was in Secondary School. Also it was a lot easier to jump out from the window when that Maths teacher is coming to teach Great circles and small circles (Latitude and longitude....omo, those teachers sef...forming plenty geometry).

In the Uni, it was the same only that boys no dey jump window, you can quietly walk out from the back door if the lecturer had stopped making sense to you.

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by mrDvO(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
Au contraire, back benchers have been found to be most confident, so OP, you couldn't be 'wronger'
true...sitting at d back den ws all abt swag. U wre considered 1 f d correct guys.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by hardbody: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2017
EastGold:
I give up on you

You are badder than me

Lol, na we we bruv

One love
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
stylochime:
dis is wrng in my case
You may think it's wrong... but its not, not entirely.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
mrDvO:
true...sitting at d back den ws all abt swag. U wre considered 1 f d correct guys.
Don't confuse swag with confidence
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
hardbody:

I thought I was the only one..... i always ran out through the back door whenever our Yoruba teacher came in....

1 Like

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by mrDvO(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Don't confuse swag with confidence
sure bt comon, swag bak in sec skl equated to confidence mahnn. Dey had d girls, broke rules, etc...takes confidence, unlike sm f us dat cudnt even tok to girls den. Of course der are always exceptions...
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Damfostopper(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
when I started tertiary institution...i did always sit at the back... was an introvert... as times goes by... I moved to the middle sit.... and now final year... na front sit.... as the class representative... u must talk.... to a group of people
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Abee79(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
It depends . . . during lectures, I preferred sitting in the middle. During examinations, I take the first seat in front. Bad guys will not be disturbing me to help them cheat. Had a bad experience in my 100. Since then, Front row at ALL exams!
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
mrDvO:
sure bt comon, swag bak in sec skl equated to confidence mahnn. Dey had d girls, broke rules, etc...takes confidence, unlike sm f us dat cudnt even tok to girls den. Of course der are always exceptions...
I was a back bencher back then, ran with a clique... we all had swag... we could talk to girls... but none of us were confident enough to even air our views in class or anywhere else for that matter, well unless it was about frivolous things like girls, football or movies..
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Bukkiminat:
I love sitting at the front anywhere I go to except when I am in the examination hall,I love d back seat cool
cos That's where the real examination takes place... *winks*
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2017
freecocoa:
Au contraire, back benchers have been found to be most confident, so OP, you couldn't be 'wronger'
Not all bro.... so many back benchers stay there because they are not confident enough to stand and answer a question in class....

they know it'd be required of them to do just that if they sit at the front, that's y dey stay at the back' where teacher eye no go reach them....
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nickymezor(f): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Liked middle seat only.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by mrDvO(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
I was a back bencher back then, ran with a clique... we all had swag... we could talk to girls... but none of us were confident enough to even air our views in class or anywhere else for that matter, well unless it was about frivolous things like girls, football or movies..
i think confidence is confidence...prolly y u guys cudnt air ur views was mayb u guys only knew abt d frivolous things(i mean no disrespect). Confidence I think also cms frm knwing wat is being talked abt. U cn b confident bt wont speak confidently on sm topics cos u dnt knw much abt dat particular thing being talked abt. I fit stil dey wrong shaa. I no b authority.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by godwinony(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2017
During my 100level because of mixed classes, front seat scarce, hence my grades suffered .from my 200level after after each department seperate, I started to seat in front. Each session from then till I graduated, i hit above 4.0 in GPAs.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Mammangaddafi(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I love middle row but will stay at d back when I want to disturb I can't sit in front
Miss Ebony.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by bigsmoke2(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
i always liked the 2nd row. that way i'm in front but no the focus of attention
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Kunlexic(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
it depends on the course I am receiving lecture for but I prefer front seat most time.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by joseph1832ng: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Like almost everything we do, where we choose to sit in class or in a room where there are numerous seats says a lot about  us. So do you want to know what your sitting choice says about you? Read on

1. In the front row

People who choose to sit in the front find it easier to maintain eye contact than those who sits at the back. What this says about them is that they are confident and not afraid of speaking up.
2. In the Middle

You sit at the middle row because you are most comfortable when you are surrounded by people.

You also almost always don't like being the first in anything but at the same time you don't like being the last, you just prefer being on the fence because to you its the safest place to be…

3. In the back row

You are an extrovert so you sit at the back because its the only place you can talk without being noticed by your lecturer.

You are also nervous about speaking up in class mainly because you are lacking in the department of confidence…

http://listwand.com/2017/02/where-you-sit-in-class-and-what-it-says-about-your-personality-2/
Not always true. I sat in the back all through my time in school, and I was known for always asking questions.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by browniex: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
I was the most brilliant in my class,and also mischievous, so I loved relaxing at the back,priming for trouble with young female teachers.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bukkiminat:
I love sitting at the front anywhere I go to except when I am in the examination hall,I love d back seat cool

So that u can smuggle things successfully. Lol
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Not always true. I sat in the back all through my time in school, and I was known for always asking questions.
there are exceptions to every rule
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
Why do you sit at the back then? just curious

Simple,because it allows room for mischiefs. grin
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by dreamjizzy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Back benchers r d lawdz of d class... Neva sat @d front tru awt ma university daes

1 Like

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by Dfinex(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
hanging out with the boys at the back bench makes my day.

it's annoying sitting in the front row with those Sabinuses that be forming intelligent students with their nonsensical questions disturbing somebody's ears.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by shutupareyouGOD: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
uzoclinton:

1. In the front row

2. In the Middle

3. In the back row

I sat at the front cuz of my ear sight.....not cuz of what you said

1 Like

Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by tolustx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is not only those who are confident that sit in front of the class. Some people accept that they do not know enough. So in order for them to have full concentration, they decide to take a front seat.

Likewise, some people choose the front seat for health reasons. Front seats are mostly less stuffy, especially for those who are prone to sweating and who are easily irritated by body odour. A short-sited person can also choose fronts seats for clearer focus.
Re: Where You Sit In Class And What It Says About Your Personality by millik(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change JAMB UTME Subject Combinations 2015 Yourself / Oshiomhole Fires 41 School Inspectors, Demotes Principal / Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.