Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! (3841 Views)

Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket / FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Nukualofa: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
since is not a treason, he should not go to abuja to collect allocation, and he should not obey any law given by buhari since buhari is not his president.
You can't disappoint typing like someone that graduated with Opon imo

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Jesusloveyou: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Eledan:

When has a dislike for the President turn to treason?
The most important thing is if majority of Nigerians like him or not!
is not a matter of like or not.
Fayose said he does not recognise buhari as president.
Is that not too much from a sitting governor?
And he wil stil go to abuja to collect money from govt he does not recognise. Is he not shooting himself? Is that not a suicide mission by fayose?.

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by maynation(f): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Coming from a boy that reasons with his anus. Your sense of reasoning is a disgrace to sane minds

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by maynation(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
And he wil stil go to abuja to collect money from govt he does not recognise. Is he not shooting himself? Is that not a suicide mission by fayose?.

Your brain is so disappointing.
He goes to Abuja to collect money from who? Buhari? Plz say no to just help the pebbles you call brain.

When did allocations to state turn to Buhari's birth right?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Eledan: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Can you give me a link to that to verify the statement?

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Jesusloveyou: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2017
maynation:

Your brain is so disappointing.
He goes to Abuja to collect money from who? Buhari? Plz say no to just help the pebbles you call brain.

When did allocations to state turn to Buhari's birth right?
see this one, what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by maynation(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
see this one, what is this one saying
shame on you darling

2 Likes

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Ahmeduana(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2017
WHAT YOU MEANS IS THAT IF I DISLIKE SOMETHING LIKE A POOH I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY IT? UHN? something must be wrong with your thinking factulty, isn't so?

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Jesusloveyou: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Eledan:

Can you give me a link to that to verify the statement?
you are quick to insult op without reading.
Read it again, you wil see it there.
You are quick to defend somebody without reading

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Eledan: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are quick to insult op without reading.
Read it again, you wil see it there.
You are quick to defend somebody without reading

Maybe my understanding or comprehension is poor, can you QUOTE where the OP wrote that Fayose said he doesn't RECOGNIZE Buhari as the President,?
Please do away with blind emotion. You can't defend the President more than I do, but I will not defend what is indefensible
You are the sort of Buhari defender that makes people call all Buhari supporters Zombie.
Just like I'm not exactly a fan of Fayose, but I will not accuse him of what he never said,

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

Hatred is the only emotion known in Beerfraud; the average beerfraud is nourished by hate

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4888734_4858389unnamed4jpege52a80284fdf6b2a714264de4ba59e26_jpega7f0f32297665b064bdef5de33234db7
who let this dog out woo, woo,woo,woo,woo, woo

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I am dog clown woo, woo,woo,woo,woo, woo

angry
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by orisa37: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayatollah, The Threader of this message is guilty of incitement and lying. He should be arrested by Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Annie939(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
op please get your facts right and stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by orisa37: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
It's not 3scenes. Just One scene.
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Eledan:

Maybe my understanding or comprehension is poor, can you QUOTE where the OP wrote that Fayose said he doesn't RECOGNIZE Buhari as the President,?
Please do away with blind emotion. You can't defend the President more than I do, but I will not defend what is indefensible
You are the sort of Buhari defender that makes people call all Buhari supporters Zombie.
Just like I'm not exactly a fan of Fayose, but I will not accuse him of what he never said,
i notice you are be trying,
Keep it up,
But is people like you who said they voted for buhari and stil join the wailers to wail becos of lack of information,
Imformation is power.
People like you give room to those foolish ipods and fayose to be insulting buhari. And wishing him dead.

Now to the issue.
Fayose said he never wanted buhari from the onset,
And stil does not want (accept)him now even til tomoro,
Even when inec has declare buhari as the president,he stil dont want(accept) him

Modify-@eledan
Let us replace the word WANT as ACCEPT.

1 Like

Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by joshyo1(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Op,
please what part of 'your Nigeria constitution' does the Governor's comment amount to treason??

una go just dey fine attention any anyhow on naira land
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by tafrica(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Ayatullah:
When an elected governor of a state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes out on television (AIT) to tell the whole world he did not want a democratically elected president then he has overstepped his bounds constitutionally.

Speaking to Gbenga Aruleba on Tuesday (21/2/17) on Focus Nigeria, the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose expressly stated that he did not want Buhari from the onset. When asked by Gbenga Aruleba that even after his (Buhari) being democratically elected? The Ekiti governor replied he did not want him even now!

Definitely this response by Fayose is nothing but a rebellious pronouncement on a live TV programme. This is Treason!

It is over to the DSS and other security agencies to let Gov. Ayodele Fayose know that his immunity does not cover rebellious pronouncement to a democratically elected president.

Enough is enough.

LOL, what is your definition of treason? you think any opposition against a president is a treasonable offence.
This is democracy and you can not force anyone to support or like Buhari if such person decides not to like him.
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Freak101(f): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Treason ko,prison ni grin una no geh sense for this nairaland sha
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by SalamRushdie: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayatullah:
When an elected governor of a state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes out on television (AIT) to tell the whole world he did not want a democratically elected president then he has overstepped his bounds constitutionally.

Speaking to Gbenga Aruleba on Tuesday (21/2/17) on Focus Nigeria, the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose expressly stated that he did not want Buhari from the onset. When asked by Gbenga Aruleba that even after his (Buhari) being democratically elected? The Ekiti governor replied he did not want him even now!

Definitely this response by Fayose is nothing but a rebellious pronouncement on a live TV programme. This is Treason!

It is over to the DSS and other security agencies to let Gov. Ayodele Fayose know that his immunity does not cover rebellious pronouncement to a democratically elected president.

Enough is enough.

OP please go and play in the bush ..Are you aware over 100 million Nigerians no longer want Buhari to be their president
Re: This Is Treason!: Gov. Ayodele Fayose Time Is Up! by Eledan: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i notice you are be trying,
Keep it up,
But is people like you who said they voted for buhari and stil join the wailers to wail becos of lack of information,
Imformation is power.
People like you give room to those foolish ipods and fayose to be insulting buhari. And wishing him dead.

Now to the issue.
Fayose said he never wanted buhari from the onset,
And stil does not want(recognise) him now even til tomoro,
Even when inec has declare buhari as the president,he stil dont want(recognise him

I will not want to join words with you for too long.
Stop forcing words to suit your narrative, there is a wide gulf of difference between the two words WANT and RECOGNIZE and they are two words you cannot use interchangeably.
It's fine if you don't like Fayose as the President supporter (it's your prerogative), but it's completely unfair to ascribe to him words he did not utter.
I support the President in his efforts, but the support is not ABSOLUTE OR UNCONDITIONAL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Convene Unity Summit To Decide Status In Nigeria / This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) / Nursing Mothers Storm Nightclub With Their Newborn Babies To Smoke And Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.