Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. (768 Views)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. by osemwengie1: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Will be flying to Chicago tomorrow. This is my first trip outside Nigeria, and will be staying for only 2 weeks. Any advice on the POE, best shopping mall, any other things that will make my brief stay fun will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. by ladylco: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Tried to read up treads on USA travels so that you will be abreast with the latest happenings and all that is expected of you at POE. You need to be very careful at the POE and choose your words wisely, make sure your purpose of visa does not deviate from what you filled/stated during the processing/obtaining your visa.
Re: Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. by Demonicide(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
osemwengie1:
Will be flying to Chicago tomorrow. This is my first trip outside Nigeria, and will be staying for only 2 weeks. Any advice on the POE, best shopping mall, any other things that will make my brief stay fun will be appreciated. Thanks
did you hve any travel history on your passport bfo?
Re: Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. by cocaineaddict(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demonicide:
did you hve any travel history on your passport bfo?
Nice question. I doubt the guy's story.
Re: Traveling To Chicago Tomorrow On A Visit. by Demonicide(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Nice question. I doubt the guy's story.
That was y I asked.. cos it would be very difficult for him to travel down there.

(1) (Reply)

New Qatar Airways Business Class Like No Other / Azman Air Goes International / 6 Burnt 2 Death,Others Injured In Terrible Accident Between Bike & Car In Kano(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.