Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? (26440 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
unite4real:
Its possible he was married and now divorced before the show. Why is his so called wife not owing up to still being married to him
Do most Nigerians have head? our people love to bring people down.... and na them do bad pass anything..

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by drnoel: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Rant as shared by a concerned Chukwudi Iwuchukwu on his Facebook page. Do you agree with him?

Bisola asked TTT yesterday if he is a single man and he said: "By the grace of God he is single"
You see how a married man denied his wife and 3 kids on a live TV.
If you think TTT is playing a game, Tayo Faniran was a Big Brother Africa housemate in 2013. Before he went for the show, his fiancée gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

Tayo respected the fiancée all through the game and told all who cared to hear that he has a woman at home that just gave birth to his baby.
It did not stop Tayo from playing his game. He came second and nearly missed the star prize by whisker.

Compare him to TTT that has not mentioned his wife and kids to anybody.
Back then in the law school, I met shameless married men that denied their partners because of Law school hot babes.

One approached my friend Ifeoma with the cock and bull story that he is looking for a wife, meanwhile he has a wife at home with 2 beautiful kids at home.
No doubt about this, TTT is playing fans and the wife may approve what he is doing but his behavior mirrors what many married men do in this country, they deny that they are married because of a hot Instagram babe.
Well!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tayo-faniran-respected-his-fiancee.html

See u drinking panadol for another man's problem. Kwantinu
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Dannyset(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Am not even married now, but I can't deny that I have a very strong relationship that is going to the altar because of anything. My conscience will kill me. It is crazy and am dumbfounded by that act of his.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Its just like the case of Seun egbegbe and Seun Osewa. The former is a thief while the later is a struggling man wey dey hustle.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Someone said its becos he's indeed a serial cheat and not just about the game or money involved. Think I concur

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Ahswr humans would fare better if they learn to mind their business.
Watch the show to get entertained and mind your business afterwards
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by debbie223(f): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2017
i think his wife does'nt care kos she n her husband has an understanding to come home with the cash by any means possible,i pity bisola who's dyin over someone else's property,TTT,is only promoting adultery in dat house n just as d lady flirts dem dey commot 4 d house one after d oda na so himself go commot..
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by soath(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Aibisoye199:
See my account balance is working for all sim
All this data with EDGE signal. grin grin
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by TinaAnita(f): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
And you still blame single ladies for dating married men? What da f*ck!
If a married man refuses to be honest about his marital status what can his victim do? TTT is not the only man who denies his family, a lot of married men parade themselves as eligible bachelors and you expect a single lady not to give into their deception?
I just can't blame Bisola for anything.
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by jordinsparkles(f): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Shameful.....*in lucious lyon's voice*
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
zicoraads:

Sucking of lipz and boobsie grin And we love it tongue
very very much grin
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by TinaAnita(f): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
debbie223:
i think his wife does'nt care kos she n her husband has an understanding to come home with the cash by any means possible,i pity bisola who's dyin over someone else's property,TTT,is only promoting adultery in dat house n just as d lady flirts dem dey commot 4 d house one after d oda na so himself go commot..

Whatever agreement or mutual understanding they have doesn't include having a sexual intercourse with the opposite sex. No sane woman would give her husband the go-ahead to mess around with other ladies for whatever reason. Even a woman with a concrete heart would be so hurt watching her husband kissing another woman passionately to the extent that he got a hot Mouth Action from her. My dear, no sane woman can bear it. To hell with 25m!

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by kokolet007(f): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Bcoz the wife understand the game! He knows when he does it many people will focus on him and probably win the game! No sane person will be doing it when u know ur wife and the world is watching.. when u are not a IndecentStar ! I know from the onset that the will end up flirting around and that's what people love to see!
I don't believe their game!
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by debbie223(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
i think his wife can,that's why she's keepin mute.
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by debbie223(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2017
He has plenty of fans bt mark my words its dis singular act dat will make him not to win.
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by eyinjuege: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
And you still blame single ladies for dating married men? What da f*ck!
If a married man refuses to be honest about his marital status what can his victim do? TTT is not the only man who denies his family, a lot of married men parade themselves as eligible bachelors and you expect a single lady not to give into their deception?
I just can't blame Bisola for anything.

Sadly, you are right.

Most married young men that cheat deny their marital status and deceive gullible females. Some have mastered the art of deception. Especially if they don't have too much money.

He is just portraying the reality.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by rosalieene(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

Would you have said same if reverse was the case?
Men are the worst hypocritical beings on earth! Especially Nigerian men
exactly!!!
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by alexpetersng: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Just because a guy have 2 kids with his girlfriend doesn't mean his married.

You guyz should think b4 talking.

Among all the pictures dat has been shared online, have u guyz seen any wedding pictures or any ring on dia fingers?

Just asking sha
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Ugosample(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't know why people are just being emotional and carrying this Tony matter like gala.

This world does not run on emotions or what we think thing's should be like, it is a mean, nasty place with things like these happening all the time.

Tony and his wife obviously have an understanding, which I think is do all you can to win the money, or go as far as you can in the game at worst, and this is what he is doing.

Many of you talking have no idea how this world works.
Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get the results,

Men love-vendor their wives for contracts and promotions (and vice versa too)

African men do green card marriage (some) in order to remain in the country to be hustling and sending money to his needy wife and 3 children back home. If he gets deporte, who will feed them?

Tony dey hustle and that is how I see it.

It may be morally wrong, but as I said, this world does not run on morals, neither is it run by emotion.

my opinion

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Aibisoye199:
See my account balance is working for all sim
BISOLA....... ooooo sorry na AIBISOYE199, pls when will your account come down from 97500? scammer....

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by tpapi: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
provide proof dat was bisola's butt
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Jok3r(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Rant as shared by a concerned Chukwudi Iwuchukwu on his Facebook page. Do you agree with him?

Bisola asked TTT yesterday if he is a single man and he said: "By the grace of God he is single"
You see how a married man denied his wife and 3 kids on a live TV.
If you think TTT is playing a game, Tayo Faniran was a Big Brother Africa housemate in 2013. Before he went for the show, his fiancée gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

Tayo respected the fiancée all through the game and told all who cared to hear that he has a woman at home that just gave birth to his baby.
It did not stop Tayo from playing his game. He came second and nearly missed the star prize by whisker.

Compare him to TTT that has not mentioned his wife and kids to anybody.
Back then in the law school, I met shameless married men that denied their partners because of Law school hot babes.

One approached my friend Ifeoma with the cock and bull story that he is looking for a wife, meanwhile he has a wife at home with 2 beautiful kids at home.
No doubt about this, TTT is playing fans and the wife may approve what he is doing but his behavior mirrors what many married men do in this country, they deny that they are married because of a hot Instagram babe.
Well!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tayo-faniran-respected-his-fiancee.html

BBN IS JUST A GAME.
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by joseph1832ng: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

Yea I would he said so. In fact, I said the same thing as regard Cocoice letting whoever sucked her boobs.

You can check my posts to ascertain the veracity of what I said.

If men are hypocritical beings, I for one know I'm not a hypocrite. You can take that to the bank. smiley
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by tribalistseun: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

How i wish Bisola Knew he was married angry
it doesn't change anything, Bisola herself is an olosho. The only girl that went far by swallowing peniss in a national television
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by scobaba: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tayo don marry no.

Himself wey gee geh belle before marriage.....how him take good too.
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Peacefullove: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
dorry62:
Maybe his wife does not
 care.She wants her fam to get
 25milla richer.
But me?I can't oo Imagine watching someone kiss my hubby intimately on TV mbanu I'll just faint.This may be 'permitted infidelity' who knows?
Dorry, you cant marry a Movie Actor ? grin
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Peacefullove: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

am a man, But I support your comment ! Men are the worst set of hypocrites imagine that guy saying TTT's wife is okay with what his husband did, who is that woman that would accept such except she doesnt love him ? . I could remember men saying Cheating is in the nature of a man and its permitted But I was surprised how they were quick to criticise a lady who employ sarcasm saying its Okay for women to cheat .

reading those comments Abusing that lady even on this Nairaland got me wondering how men are the worst set of hypocrites.

Cheating men get angry when another man woo their wives, they just cant tolerate her going out with another man but when a man does it . its okay ! so u are very right

am sure if TTT is a woman , the quy u quote wont be saying that trash .
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by holluphemydavid(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
LAFO:
Because Tayo is not Tony although na T start both names
lol,and u are rite

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Olumaeme: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
If people kill their partner, children, family members for ritual, then TTT has not done anything bad.
Afterall this is a game and seriously you don't know their strategies.

So what's the big deal if he said he's married but still banging and doing BJ in the house.
If you could allow your husband leave for BBA, what do you expect he will go do there, PREACH THE GOSPEL?

Most of this women lamenting has taken worse shit from their men ooo, beating, cheating, disease but will come online to judge other people.

Nigerians are hypocrites we definitely know that!
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by taryur(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
alexpetersng:
Just because a guy have 2 kids with his girlfriend doesn't mean his married.

You guyz should think b4 talking.

Among all the pictures dat has been shared online, have u guyz seen any wedding pictures or any ring on dia fingers?

Just asking sha
what about the kids or he doesnt care about his kids too if he doesnt care about his baby mama(according to you)?
Re: Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? by Tisham20(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
this BBN thing na shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) / TSTV Denies Copyright Infringement / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.