Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" (44720 Views)

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by mroop(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Notin we no go see for this naija ....see the
soap below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/viral-photos-of-jesus-soap-now-being.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Meeloreh(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2017
What is even Jesus' soap The end isn't near, it's here

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
"It's that good even I use it"
says the devil on the left grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2017
what!!! end time tins

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by auntysimbiat(f): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Obascoetubi: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2017
this soap was made by flat head

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Sweet Nonsense ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Tokziby: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Nice concept, this guy is a very good marketer for thinking outside the box and tapping into the meekness of people's mind.
The fact behind the idea is;
1. He knows religion is the opium of the people and people are "dogmatic followers"
2. People will buy it because majority of religious people are naturally idol worshipers, they tend to believe more in physical materials rather faith. clerics know this, thats why u have holy water, holy cross, holy handkerchief, holy cucumber, holy cassava, holy pictures, Catholics have them in abundance and pray to them, Alfas will give u tira.
3. By the time this goes viral u will see pastors making orders and trying to make money of it by saying its anoited and it will work for everything, from sickness to wealth, barenness, disappointment etc

Abeg Thumbs up for the GUY!!! grin the future billionaire, make sure u sell am 1 k and sell it to 10million people, accountant in the house finish the maths.. grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by vicdom(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
cry Buhari is the most useless person to have lived on earth... You will never go unpunished.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by bikerboy1(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
grin That doesn't look like a soap. Unless we now have a flat soap.

More like an Imaginary graphic design.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Dongreat(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Wonderful. Even if I am a hardcore Christian fanatic I won't purchase it because it was made with the wrong ingredients. I was expecting to see;
Ingredients: Made with a pint of Jesus blood, two tear drops from angle Gabriel, a goatee from prophet Elisha and a piece of Moses rod; all brewed in the chair at the right hand.

And rubbish was made in China

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by NNVanguard(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Deceitful marketing strategy
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by phransix2: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
End is here
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by holatin(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Yes it wash your sins away just that its made for few people who are

GULLIBLE CHRISTIANS
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by wizsolzy(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
fada lawd

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Cadamlk: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
See what Christendom has degenerated to,in the name of making money. Smh. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Hysmady(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol...See Dem grin
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Made in China, I'm not suprise majority of Chinco are idol worshippers. Meanwhile Only the Blood of Jesus can wash away sin anything else na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by dasauce(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
And Jesus wept!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
SMH at the way things are going now in the churches.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by holatin(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
do I have to eat it or bath with it ?
am confused.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by churchkilo(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
not funny
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by AdonaiRoofing(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
The end time is here, anti -christ manifesting in stages. Christians beware

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by maynation(f): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Things like this only end up building my spiritual life.

It's been written

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by BrightEye(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
when I checked the ingredients, I was expecting to see something like blood of Jesus, anointing oil, pastors saliva etc.... but reverse is the case, they use ingredients 'normal' soap manufacturers use, then I just realized how dump both the maker and the consumers are.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by DirtyGold: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
From the ingredients, it is just a normal nice soap with "spiritual packaging". angry
And remember to stash the package because when you freely cast the first stone, you can prove that you ain't got no sin!

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by KillerBeauty(f): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
The Chinese people will not kill me
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by KingsJohnson(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
China is Antichrist
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Hawlahscho(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
vicdom:
cry Buhari is the most useless person to have lived on earth... You will never go unpunished.
Can you tell me one reasonable relationship between this soap and Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Qmerit(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Nor be China? Yes
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Deeypeey(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Wash away ur sins?...hahahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja / Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.