Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria (723 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by wilson71: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2017
I NEED I BUSINESS IDEAL ..... I HV 1.5M AND I DONT KNOW ANY PROFITABLE BUSINESS I CAN DO ..... EMAIL - ubaka46@gmail.com or call 07067057367 God bless you..
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by SIRKAY98(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Dangote Cement Supply

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by greatnaija01: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017

POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

wilson71:
I NEED I BUSINESS IDEAL ..... I HV 1.5M AND I DONT KNOW ANY PROFITABLE BUSINESS I CAN DO ..... EMAIL - ubaka46@gmail.com or call 07067057367 God bless you..
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by mynaija123(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
greatnaija01:

POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Please i am interested in the importation of goods. I would like to know more and the type of goods you import.
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by greatnaija01: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
it is not about the type of Good o. you are in a different location from myself.... hence the stuffs that will sell in your location will vary from what sells in mine. I simply import what my environment lacks and those who need it desperately locate me thru konga, jumia or olx and pay for it. thats all

mynaija123:

Please i am interested in the importation of goods. I would like to know more and the type of goods you import.
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by CallmeLucy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jump into bitcoin business, the only business you don't need all the four factors of production for.
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Invest more in the business that helped u get d 1.5 mil
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by CellTabRepairs: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Flash cellphones!

WAITING PERPETUALLY TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS' HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Please I Need Help: What Business Can I Start With 1.5 MILLION In Nigeria by Chigorkizz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Import Bathroom And Kitchen Fittings Bought Online? / PRINCE DEREK BOOKS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES / European Ppr Pipes And Fittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.