Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (27699 Views)

Sent Bae Breakup Text, She Didn't Reply: Is She Planning Something Sinister? / Guys You Don't Insult A Lady Because She Didn't Reply Your Mails!! / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by mccoy47(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
But why are afonja males like dis? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Lasskeey: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nickymezor(f): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Mehn! Dat dude is sick in the head...
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by bbbabes(f): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2017
this one is strong
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Pavore9: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
So much instability being exhibited on social media!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by optional1(f): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
is it by force to love you back..

Some guys are just embarrassing the innocent guys..

Thats how one fool was telling me that he will invite me for his wedding that he will surely marry before me cos i didnt reply his i love you message......
Shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by iamdannyfc(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2017
ogidi gan
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Damfostopper(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
all because of pvssy.... spits

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Hawlahscho(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
See you

cry Longest time, you forgot mecry
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
what else ? typical AFONJA with fish brain
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Hawlahscho:

cry Longest time, you forgot mecry
I'm sorry dear, I didn't do well at all. What about Early
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Some guys will just keep embarrassing us anyhow. What nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by rosalieene(f): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
just now just now, this has made FP
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by CellTabRepairs: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2017
The young man must have insecurity issues. Try one, no luck? Get moving to the next. The feminine market is so inexhaustible the married men are wishing they could either pick more or drop and re-pick and here you are catching frustrations on one!

Meanwhile jare....For the young people, seek ye first money and women will be added unto you.

WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Nothing new undecided
Nigerian guys n Rejection
The day they learn how to react and move on maturely na dat day i go relocate permanently grin

Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Hawlahscho(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm sorry dear, I didn't do well at all. What about Early
He's fine
Here is eraly
Do you still use your number?
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Amarabae(f): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Maybe he wanted to get her attention.
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Kunlexic(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
AlexCk:
The guy mumu biko,
Wishing person death because of wetn,
Many are indeed måd
kikikikikiki
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Men are not emotional beings. He acted based on logical reasons. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Hawlahscho:
He's fine
Here is eraly
Do you still use your number?
Call me, I'm not using it for WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
The thirst is real grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nothing new undecided
Nigerian guys n Rejection
The day they learn how to react and move on maturely na dat day i go relocate permanently grin
Haba shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2017
And he loves/loved her?
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by opara28(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2017
na wa ooo...curses everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Tortivchina(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian Instagram user, @Georgeangel_ was shocked beyond belief when a man she had ignored on social media, after he told her 'I love you', wished her death before the end of this month!

Sparing no second, Georgeangel lashed back and sent the curse back to its sender, a man she says she doesn't even know.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-man-wishes-death-on-lady-just.html

lalasticlala
yes ooo, she take style fine small ooo. The guy that wish her death must be or is a PDP member, Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by lazeal: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
the guy get issue
this lailai sha... e b like say her fathr na lai mohammed. She has mastered the art concocting stories
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
lazeal:
this lailai sha... e b like say her fathr na lai mohammed. She has mastered the art concocting stories
do you have a crush on Laila?
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by debbie223(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
i av countless number of guys who rain abuses on me kos i ignored their msgs,such as i love u,i adore,hi sexy,when can we meet?etc,seriously its nt every msg a gal gets dat she replies,habba,babe no ansa d guy e wake up 4rm d wrong side of bed
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Tortivchina:

yes ooo, she take style fine small ooo. The guy that wish her death must be or is a PDP member, Idiot
grin grin grin you funny
Re: Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' by popefuse(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
talk2archy:
just try it with me, your own death will be instant. Mumu.
lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / Are There Catfish On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.