Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor (85310 Views)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body / Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
adadike281:
please which one is mango fly again?
the mango is flying na
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by cygnus05(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
berrystunn:

God dont have business with human

Pray from now till next year nothing will change.
I Still don't get it.. Men keep asking from God and noting is coming out of it..

They believe that God will answer one day or it will get to there turn one day....hahahahah.

For your information God has done everything for human.. All we need to do is to apply them..

The question is how do we apply them
through prayers or what ?

We just need to do the needful and I concur with you on this bro

1 Like

Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mango fly disease is when mango fly from its tree and hit ur tommy .pls see a doctor o
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Dekadet(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Never knew eminem ate palm oil as a kid grin
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by VeniJu: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
which 1 b mango fly? is it only found on kids or adults can fall victims too?

hian! mere looking at it sef get as e dey do me 4 body..

May God protect us from unknown diseases o
Mango Fly is that simple looking but dangerous fly that comes around whenever u're enjoying ur mango. And it can be seen around rottened mango. The only solution, when it touches ur skin, catch dem, fry & eat with epsom salt.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by rhektor(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nah 'Ajebutter' kids dis kain one fit affect nah! angry If pako pikin mistakenly get dis kain thing, nah kerosine and pankere dem go use cure am.

Ps-I find it weird when my rich/porshe friends say they are suffering from "food poisoning" angry

That is what is called okoṣo in Yoruba so it's not the infection of the rich but mostly of the poor

Read this link and get more knowledge https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cordylobia_anthropophaga
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Annie2059: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
is that not the same with botfly?
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Are these things the same thing as jiggers?
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by DonaTee(f): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Piercedclit:
angry mango fly ke.
Is this not the boil that if you apply red oil the maggot inside will start moving then if u press it,maggot go come out?

Na em ooo. I had it once in secondary school I didn't even know. I thot it was a boil but it was quite itchy. So I took ampiclox dat I had in d dormitory.
It stopped itching after some days. But still bumpy. Weeks later as I dey scratch d place d maggot came out ewwwww but was dead shrunken. D drugs may av killed it.

I do see kids dat hav it many times
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by metallisc(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Piercedclit:
angry mango fly ke.
Is this not the boil that if you apply red oil the maggot inside will start moving then if u press it,maggot go come out?

where in the goddarned fucck you been all the while!? howz the clit babe!!? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by felipemadero(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Epositive:
must a new disease surface every year? which one be mango fly again? may God protect Nigeria jare

#wearesave
#healthiswealth
#positivevibes

Insects,the only animal man has being unable to co-exist with.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by DammyOlu123(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
abejide1000:
The mode of infection by the Cayor Worm. Doctors Rodhain and Bequaert conclude, from their observations in the Congo Free State, that Cordylobia anthropophaga (Grunberg) lays its eggs on the ground. The larvae, known generally as Cayor Worms, crawl over the soil until they come in contact with a mammal, penetrate the skin and lie in the subcutaneous tissue, causing the formation of tumors. On reaching full growth, the larvae leave the host, fall to the ground, bury themselves and then pupate. This fly is said to be the most common cause of human or animal myiasis in tropical Africa, from Senegal to Natal. In the region of Lower Katanga where these investigations were made, dogs appeared to be the principal hosts, although Cordylobia larvae were found also in guinea-pigs, a monkey, and two humans. The larvae are always localized on those parts of the hosts which come in immediate contact with the soil.

TREATMENT:
When C. anthropophaga causes cutaneous myiasis, the larvae more often than not can be removed without any incision. Covering the punctum (the breathing hole) with petroleum jelly or similar substances cuts off the air supply and forces the maggot to the surface, where it is easy to capture with forceps. If this does not work, local anesthetic can be administered and an incision made to widen the punctum and remove the maggot.

Wikipedia...

Thank you for that. I was about to say basically the same thing. The most important thing to note is not to crush the larvae. This can lead to more serious Systemic implications.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
metallisc:

where in the goddarned fucck you been all the while!? howz the clit babe!!? grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by VastFinder: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
niyifour:
This house was burnt down in Omu-Aran by unknown person
God dey

Hey! can I get more pics and little information about this incident pls?
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by sweetilicious(f): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Epositive:
must a new disease surface every year? which one be mango fly again? may God protect Nigeria jare

#wearesave
#healthiswealth
#positivevibes
Heard this yesterday. God hep us
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by mavister(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
iamdurent:
God help us

Viewing this: Seun grin

Na d first time me nd seun dey d same thread at d same time grin

Great news, isn't it?
You are indeed jobless my friend. Nothing personal. You really are.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by iamdurent(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
mavister:

You are indeed jobless my friend. Nothing personal. You really are.
u wey con get job nko. Itiboribo
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by FOLLEY20(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
That is one of the diseases of Egyptian. Though, not for God's children.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by mavister(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
iamdurent:
u wey con get job nko. Itiboribo

Keep drooling in the puke of of your own ignorance.. Perhaps seun would give u a bath. Reetaard
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by iamdurent(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2017
mavister:

Keep drooling in the puke of of your own ignorance.. Perhaps seun would give u a bath. Reetaard
as retaarded as ur daddy. Stupid fool. No go find ur five people wey u go refer so u go earn 0.5bitcoin. Thief
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by mavister(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2017
iamdurent:
as retaarded as ur daddy. Stupid fool. No go find ur five people wey u go refer so u go earn 0.5bitcoin. Thief

Lol..like seriously? U expect me to follow you along this line? Thing is u are even more pathetic than I thought. Try not to skip your meds again...and u may need a leash too. Hehehe

Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by iamdurent(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2017
mavister:

Lol..like seriously? U expect me to follow you along this line? Thing is u are even more pathetic than I thought. Try not to skip your meds again...and u may need a leash too. Hehehe
u are an idiot. Crazy fool. Next time learn to mind ur bizness. Thief
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by niyifour(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Yes now,
The incident happened on Monday 20th February 2017 around 5pm in the evening.
The owner of the house is Mr. Wasiu he's a okada rider in Omu-Aran, according to what he said to us, he said that he want to be the chairman of his zone with one man that he didn't mention his name. "In short my house was set ablaze" olohun nbe Mr. Wasiu.
It happened along kabba/lokoja, korowo area Irepodun local government Omu-Aran kwara state.
Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by niyifour(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
More pics

Re: Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor by jbblues24(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2019
Style, pattern, boldness, notification – sick!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.