Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read (3508 Views)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by bumi10(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Dear Readers

My name is Idowu, a 38-year-old married woman. I have been married for 12 years to Keji and we have four children though I had a child when I was 18 and in secondary school.

Before I got married to Keji, I told him about my daughter, Mide, and he accepted to adopt her as his own but today, the girl whom he agreed to take as his daughter is now pregnant for him under my nose. People blame me for allowing my daughter to live with us but how was I to know what Keji had in mind for her?

Other people think I knew what was happening between them but refused to act but God is my witness that I did not know what was going on. I have tried my best to bring up my daughter to be God fearing and I had hoped that Keji was doing his bit of training her as he does his biological children, not knowing that he had another training he was giving her.

Mide had been sick on and off, vomiting and spitting all over the place. Coupled with the fact that she was sleeping most of the time and becoming fatter, I got worried and called her into my room to ask what was wrong with her but she told me she was fine. As a woman, I knew the signs of pregnancy and told her she was pregnant and when she denied being pregnant, I forcefully took her for a test which turned out that she was three months gone.

On the way home, I asked her who was responsible for the pregnancy but she refused to talk and even when I reported to Keji, Mide still refused to mention who was responsible for her pregnancy. I had to invite my younger brother whom she feared so much for her to say it was Keji, her stepfather who got her pregnant.

I almost fainted at the news especially when he accepted that he was responsible and had been sleeping with her for many years under my own nose. Family members have advised that we cover the shame so that people will not know but I am hell bent on exposing the devil I call a husband.

I am fed up and want to leave him for my daughter.

What do you think she should do in the situation she has found herself? Is leaving the daughter to the husband the best option?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/my-hubby-impregnated-my-daughter-family.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by bumi10(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2017
hmmm

just 3 words;

Men are dogs

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Tough one here
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by CaroLyner(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Keep it a secret?
The family members must be inane.

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2017
y will u leave d dog to ur innocent daughter? so WIFE will nw turn to MOTHER IN LAW. dat will b more disgraceful n shameful jor.

u, ur daughter n d husband share d blame actually.

U, no matter how busy a mother is, she should try to know wats up with her children. To even think dat dey are with u under d same roof. Werent u suspicious? U should hav noticed sm signs betwin dm in one occasion or d other. No no no!!! U failed as a mother

Ur daughter, she should have told u from d onset when he started approaching. Buh bahd gal wan chop wetin her mama dey chop too.
Now d food don choke her for throat..

Ur Husband, 80% of men are dogs, it's a pity ur husband fails to fall into d remaining 20%. Ooh! Wat a dog he is.

My advice
just divorce d goat, take ur kids, if he refuses to release his biological children, den take only your daughter buh plz if u av a daughter for him, take her too o by fire by force, travel far away, disconnect any means of communication with him, abort d baby (pray 4 forgiveness after dat) start afresh and move on with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm

just 3 words;

Dogs are men
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by yungmill(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm

just 3 words;

Men are dogs

If this makes you feel better then continue, in fact carry amp and speakers to CNN and continue your rant.

Your father must be proud

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by orobs93(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
The only thing I can say is dat "you refused to keep quiet"
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by yungmill(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Very unfortunate situation here I wonder how a person will find someone you call your child attractive even without direct blood relation this world is perverted to the core God save us all
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by bumi10(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
yungmill:

If this makes you feel better then continue, in fact carry amp and speakers to CNN and continue your rant.

Your father must be proud

i see truth haters are already rolling in....
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Madam, please do the right thing and expose him. This is insane. Poor girl.
Stand up for your daughter.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
I said it. Men thinks with their dicks
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by coolestofall(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Reporting d case or not is ur choice but b sure never 2 remain with dat disgrace of a human. N pls remember 2 take ur mutual kids with u, cos he might also molest dem
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Pathetic. The tough side of life. How to live with such a man as husband and wife and still allow him to make love to you requires a lot of holyghost filled tolerance and forgivenss bcus d girls fathers family won't wanna accept her as her stepfather has impregnated her...she's now his responsibility. How are both of you gonna live in that house sef...I mean you and your daughter. And I don't think your other children are grown up, I would say you should move with them to be on your own but you would need finances too.

I would offer a spiritual view into the matter. I don't know if you're d first daughter urself but the trend seem to be running in d family esp on first daughters ....I mean motherhood outside wedlock. It happened to you, now ur daughter. You were lucky to find a man after having a child, your sister might not have same luck. If the child in her womb is female, same may happen to her. So I advice u go for deliverance or so to find out. If the problem is from ur family then any man would have done what ur hubby did. It just unfortunate, the curse had to involve him. God will strengthen you.

This kinda situation is one of d reasons I used this signature

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
OP,U SAID MEN ARE DOGS,PLS WHAT BREED IS UR FATHER?

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
For the crazy fact that one man was unable to think with his head,and would rather think with his joystick, does not mean that all men are DOGS like u said. if u father is a dog,sorry my father is not.my mom had a daughter outta wed luck before she married my dad,but my dad took proper care of her,we grew up calling her sister,thinking we were blood related,now she happily married with kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by yungmill(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:

i see truth haters are already rolling in....

Truth haters? Maybe your perception is truth is making an illogical statement that is not sound so one man's error makes others like him?
I weep for you

PS that statement you made includes your dad and sons good way to insult your father and curse your son's Mrs guardian of truth!
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by yungmill(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Help me ask her abeg
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
What kind of question is this?, is the lady meant to leave her daughter in the hands of the man?.

This is where i call for an abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Na wa
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
What kind of question is this?, is the lady meant to leave her daughter in the hands of the man.

This is where i call for an abortion.
They are coming for your head grin
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by bumi10(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
yungmill:

Truth haters? Maybe your perception is truth is making an illogical statement that is not sound so one man's error makes others like him?
I weep for you

PS that statement you made includes your dad and sons good way to insult your father and curse your son's Mrs guardian of truth!

don't sweat it my dear, truth is men are dogs

hope u did statistics in school? if u did, you will understand the term "sampling" and how many are used in sampling from an entire population.

i think my basis is secured
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Aderola15:

You mean the ones that would do same if in this situation?.
They didn't start showing their hypocrisy today, I don't have their time. grin
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
You mean the ones that would do same if in this situation?.
They didn't start showing their hypocrisy today, I don't have their time. grin
Looool...... We know them

The woman should leave his house with her kids abeg.

But wait sef, why didn't the girl tell her mother about it? shocked
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by yungmill(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:

don't sweat it my dear, truth is men are dogs

hope u did statistics in school? if u did, you will understand the term "sampling" and how many are used in sampling from an entire population.

i think my basis is secured

OK ma, like I said if it makes you feel good and happy continue different strokes for different folks

Before I go please give yourself an answer to this question what then are women who open their legs to dogs
Good day
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool...... We know them

The woman should leave his house with her kids abeg.

But wait sef, why didn't the girl tell her mother about it? shocked
Possibly "fear" of the unknown...the man could have threatened her never to mention it to anyone too, just imagine how long he has been sleeping with both mother and daughter. Some men are pathetic!.

Some mothers would claim the girl is trying to destroy her union with the man, have heard of a similar one where the girl actually spoke the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abortion before dealing with the dog she called husband.

I am in full support of abortion in this case.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Opistorincos(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Events repeat themselves, you should have prayed very hard for what happened to you not to happen to your daughter
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
bumi10:
hmmm

just 3 words;

Men are dogs
ReneeNuttall:
Op,please tell us the breed of your father?

Remember dogs give birth to offsprings of their kind.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lady,bringing your daughter to stay with you should not have been your first option.You could have kept her with a relative.
You should have been close enough to your daughter to know if anything was going on too.

Some men are too irresponsible anyway.
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Aderola15:

So you support abortion? sad
Re: My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
thorpido:
Op,please tell us the breed of your father?

Remember dogs give birth to offsprings of their kind.

abeg help me ask her jor instead of her to modify d trash she wrote she's there mopping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC / What Are The Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage? / Father Impregnated His Own Daughter 5 Times To Create Pure Blood Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.