Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS (688 Views)

Is Ebonybet Scam???? / Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... / Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS by BENZOCASH: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
EbonyBet hit my mail with GAME TIPS

Hello

It's another eventful day in the Champions League and English Leagues...this could also translate to more money making (MMM) opportunities for those of us who speak the money language...hahaha

Below are carefully selected games by international betting experts. As usual, stake on the games you are most comfortable with.

Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid- @ 1.99
Manchester City v Monaco- ov 2.5 goals @ 1.61
Derby County v Burton Albion- 1 @ 1.73
Huddersfield Town v Reading- ov 2.5 goals @ 1.91
Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic- @ 2.04
Sheffield Wednesday v Brentford- 1+ov 1.5 @ 2.27
Charlton Athletic v Oxford United- @ 1.82
Gillingham v AFC Wimbledon- 12+ @ 2.90
Millwall v Chesterfield- 12+ov 1.5 @ 1.44
Peterborough United v Southend United- 12 @ 1.28

BET 1k NOW to win N630k here -----> www.ebonybet.com/sports

Remember, everyone wants to win, few want to take a risk. Bet Big, Win Big. Bet Small, Win Small. Risk Nothing, Win Nothing.

Goodluck!

It was a great evening when I received the above tips from ebonybet.com yesterday. I kept my fingers crossed by thinking on what to do with the tips, I take my time to study what they send to me…I picked five games from the tips apply my skills as a great punter to win some cash ahead of weekend.
I have intention of playing the five games I selected from Ebonybet tips on bet9ja,Nairabet, Merrybet but to my surprise none of this bookies have the markets expect ebonybet.com…my account was credited this morning, thanks to their tips anyway.
My fellow punters, no doubt about it that it is only on EBONYBET u can play different opinions of games, enjoy different markets.
Kindly visit ebonybet.com, let us make quick money together.
Like I do say “Feel Free to display your stupidity......or drop comments…#BENZOCASH

(1) (Reply)

Free Football Betting Tips For Saturday, 01 April, 2017 / How Nigeria Rejected Anthony Joshua In 2008 / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.